PDA

View Full Version : an unspoken request

Orpheus42
01-24-02, 11:29 AM
I'm not going to disclose why at the moment, but could y'all pray for wisdom and resolve for me? Thanks in advance, God bless.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Nicole
01-24-02, 02:47 PM
Father, please give him the wisdom he needs. May he seek You and rest in Your arms.

Marilyn
01-24-02, 05:50 PM
Touch him Lord! Supply every need. Minister Your wisdom, Your strength, Your peace and Your assurance to his heart! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-24-02, 07:17 PM
:) Father, Here is a request for Wisdom. You said in James C-1 that You would give and not Upbraid people for it. Grant that Jason will have this Holy Spirit Wisdom and Resolve. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-27-02, 12:19 AM
Father please continue to minister to and through Jason. Thank You for Your promise of wisdom and for giving him the grace to ask You for it. Please help him to have the resolve he needs as well and help him keep his focus on Christ in everything. Thank You.

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 05:35 AM
Lord, You know exactly what needs to be done in this situation, Father, and so I pray for whatever tha tneed is to be met, Lord, knowing that You will fill every empty vessel. I praise You above the Heavens, Father, for Your unending love and mercy, Lord, and I ask all these things in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

Orpheus42
01-27-02, 10:46 PM
All is well, the situation is resolved.

2 Corinthians 6.

Thank you for your prayers :)

Marilyn
01-28-02, 06:19 PM
Thank You Jesus!!