PDA

View Full Version : snowboarding

trixiepup
01-22-02, 10:38 PM
when i went snowboarding this weekend with my bf, we were heading back to the car for lunch and a rest (i fell pretty badly), when some girls stopped us and asked us to get ski patrol, but that it wasn't a rush.

their friend had fallen, and had no idea where he was or anything. he was bleeding. he had a helmet on too. my bf was down the hill in record time and told ski patrol everything.

the boy who fell was named james, and he was 17. i helped as much as i could until ski patrol got there, but he was really in bad shape when they took him down the hill. he needed oxygen, and was not really conscious anymore.

i hope he ends up being okay.

Marilyn
01-23-02, 07:23 PM
Amen and Amen! And thank You Lord for Trixiepup being available to go for help for James!

grandpa
01-23-02, 10:30 PM
:angel: Father, We lift up James and ask for total healing for him. Bless the medical people as they minister to him. Father, We ask a powerful Holy Spirit Blessing for the intercessors, the snow medics, and all who care enough to get involved. Bless the "Extra Milers" greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

ManInBlack
01-24-02, 04:23 AM
Father, I uplift James to You right now, knowing You're the only one who can heal him. Lord, I pray thatYou would show us Your grace through all things, Lord, and that we'd all come to understand that You're going to work in Your time, Lord, and now ours. Father, I pray for all those mentioned here, and all the rest of those who get hurt in skiing accidents, Lord, and I just ask You to remember what resources You have in the faithful, Lord, and in Jesus' name i ask and pray all these things, Lord, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah