PDA

View Full Version : Pray for us

Amie
01-22-02, 10:17 PM
Please pray for my husband; that he will be accepted at the Bible college he is applying at. He so desires to go!

Also pray for me. There may be a chance of changing jobs and I am unsure if I really want to. It would be more money, but the most important thing to me is that I do not want it unless it is the Lord's will.

I know these things are not major but they are important and above all we want the Lord's will to be done.

So please pray that above all, that His will be done in these things.

Thank you.

Marilyn
01-23-02, 05:49 PM
Lord, lead and guide and take this couple to the places You want them to be. Assure them that You will work things out perfectly for them since they have turned their paths over to Your keeping and are seeking You first! Bless them richly, abundantly and above all they could ask, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-23-02, 11:10 PM
:angel: Father, We come to You in Jesus Name and ask for the Peace that passes all understanding for Mizz Amie and family. Father, All of these things that she mentioned are vital, important, and Major. They always are to the ones affected. Bless the calling of them and the schooling and ministry. Father, out of your Bounty-Please provide the necessary funds and money to keep them up. Inspire people near and far to help them as needed. We will praise You for all blessings. Agape. Grandpa.:)

ManInBlack
01-24-02, 04:31 AM
O Lord, I refer Amie to You along with everyone else, Lord, knowing that You hold us allin Your hand, Lord, and that we can't get away from you no matter how far we run or how low we hide. Father, I pray that You would show us Your mercy and grace above all else, Father, and that we'd come to accept it when it's there before us, Lord. Be in this situaton,mFather, and let all involved know about Your mercy and grace, Father, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah