PDA

View Full Version : Pray for the Burnhams

cujo95
01-22-02, 12:22 AM
Please, let's continue to pray for Martin and Gracia Burnham; That God will save these two from misery and captivity and grant them freedom to return home to their loved ones.

ManInBlack
01-22-02, 03:14 AM
My Daddy, I uplift the Burnhams tonite that You would hold them close during this time of trial, Father, and that You would show Your glory through this situation. Lord, I know that You are awesome and mighty above all else, Lord, and that somehow in this situationm, You WILL be glorified. thank You father, for all they're doing for You, Lord, and I thank You for blessing them, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

grandpa
01-22-02, 08:55 PM
:angel: :angel: Father, Here is another situation that I do not know about. Father, You Do. What ever the problem is, Give Holy Spirit Power to the healing and resolution of the problem. Pour Dunamis Power on the entire situation.Agape. Grandpa.

cujo95
01-22-02, 09:47 PM
Hi granpa,

This is just an FYI.
I should have explained who the Burnhams are. They are the missionary couple who were kidnapped about 8 months ago by Islamic rebels and taken into the jungles of the Philippines. There has been nationwide daily prayer, and of late nationwide attention given to their plight.
Needless to say they are near their breaking point both mentally and physically, and are desperate for freedom and to return home. But I think they are still trusting God for deliverance.

I pray in the name of the Lord for their speedy release.

cujo

Marilyn
01-23-02, 05:40 PM
Father, You've set captives free many, many times. Set this couple free in their hearts right this minute that they might continue to draw strength and peace from Your embrace. Bring them out of bondage physically, just like You got the relief workers released last fall! We know that OUR GOD IS ABLE! We thank You SO much for loving this couple and for granting them a renewed surge of Your Spirit and Your assurance! in Jesus' mighty name.