PDA

View Full Version : our 1st relevant post!

HeatherlyButterfly
01-20-02, 04:38 PM
this is a poem i wrote a while ago... i used my magnetic poetry board.. that thing is so cool.. anyway... this doesn't make much sense in a few places.. but i love it...

Let me whisper with spirit's song and light
Your dreams through the sparkling dawn.
Golden evening blooms before the darkness
My secret thereafter your to share.
A thousand planets leap to softly chill
The red moon, raining grean light.
Time sees relentless shadows,
Breathing our hidden thought.
In the balmy snow,
The storm drowns out all.
Our music, truth, and lies
All spun into one harmony.
A uniform sound of loving chaos
Dancing through the ringing air.

jesleigh02
01-21-02, 10:05 PM
I don't really get into poetry, so I'm not a good judge, but it sounds pretty good to me! :)

HeatherlyButterfly
01-21-02, 11:05 PM
it was just the results of me messing with the magnetic poetry board i have. i'll get around to posting something other than poetry occasionally. feel free to post something of a genre more to your tastes. we love sharing!

Bohrdumb
01-24-02, 02:07 PM
Not to be rude, but it sound a little incoherent. Words just throw together. I just didn't want to say that, but since you said you used magnetic poetry, I guess I can.

HeatherlyButterfly
01-24-02, 02:54 PM
thanks for being honest! :) i want that! hehe.. i know it makes no sense... it sounds cool.. i don't know.. i didn't really want to post anything too deep or great or anything for the first post. don't worry about it... i'll have more soon... i just have to find it... hmm... maybe unpacking isn't as bad an idea as i though... ;)

gzuznme
02-02-02, 10:19 PM
:spin: I enjoyed your poem, because I could actually see pictures as I read your words. I could see the evening in color gold mushrooming and covering the darkness, til there was no darkness. If you are still, soo still, time with all your secrets, are breathing, chuckling with a secret not daring to share. Poems dont have to make sence or rhyme, best thing about poetry, there are no rules, just reach in and bring out and let it flow!

Watiing to read more!