PDA

View Full Version : How Long Lord??

WATCHMAN4HM
01-20-02, 02:27 AM
SOON AND VERY SOON

How long??...How long???...How long Lord are the words I mostly hear form My children these days....How long Lord until we can come home???....How long before you rid this world of your foes??.....How long before every knee bows and every tongue confesses that surely you are Lord???....How long Lord before you come to take us home???...How long????......Yes my children, My heart races as does yours when I think of the day we shall be face to face, and I shall proclaim to the world that you are mine and I am yours!!!...I have longed for that day and am making ready many things for my children!.....There are many yet whom you must bring unto me that my courts may be full...Is this the knowledge that abides within your spirit???.....Many of you have been given different tasks in my body but all of you have been at least one task that is alike.....Do you lift up my name among the heathen each day that My Spirit might continue the work already begun within their spirits???......Many of you are afraid, and think you need to be well learned and a scholar before you can open your mouth....Do you not remember what I told my servant Jeremiah???...He too told me he was to young and that he could not speak, therefore I rebuked him and told him I would put my words within his mouth and he would speak that which I would have!.....Will you open your mouth and let me speak to the lost and forgotten???.....I have a message for all in these last moments...Can I use you???...You ask will it be received???....I say to you it is not for you to know, but to deliver......Have you forgotten that some sow, some water, and some reap, but it is I who gives the increase ????...Many of My children waste so much time looking for fruit in their ministry that they have started looking at themselves instead of Me....How can you hear if your your eyes are upon yourself???......In these last moments I am doing a quick work, and if your eyes be upon yourself you will lose out on many opportunities to show forth my glory upon the earth....Therefore look not away from me, and turn not thin ear, for I have a mighty message for you to deliver, not only to those without, but to those who claim to know me.... Many will not be able to stand in the day it is delivered......Many who claim to be working a work in that day, say it is according to the Lord, and yet in no way have I sent some on the tasks they claim, nor blessed them in their work because their ears, eyes, and hearts are far from me...... It is to them I will continue to speak my rebukes, that they may wake from their sleep and they lose not their place among the saints....But whoa unto the man that refuses to deliver the rebukes and warnings that I have put within his heart for my people, for I will require their blood upon your shoulders!!!..JJust a little while longer My children, and we will be together for all eternity, only look unto Me, for I AM THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF THY FAITH!!

Tricia
01-20-02, 01:34 PM
Wow. :eek:

Ann
01-21-02, 12:29 AM
Father please help us be usable to You.

Ashwee
01-24-02, 10:26 PM
This reminds me of a song we sing at my church! I Can Only Imagine... it's such a beautiful song!!! For those who dont know how it goes its goes summin like this:
I can only imagine, what it will be like, when I walk by your side. I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when your face is before me. I can only imagine... Surrounded by your glory, what will my heart feel, will I dance for you Jesus, or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your prescence, to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Halleluah, will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine......
Its such a great song :D