PDA

View Full Version : The Word of God Says:

Lois 2002
01-19-02, 09:19 PM
I am God's child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God which lives and abides forever....
1 Peter 1:23.

I am forgiven all my sins and washed in the blood...Eph. 1:7

I am a new creature (He didn't say creep)...11 Cor. 5:17

I am delivered from the power of darkness and transformed into God's kingdom...Col. 1:13

I am redeemed from the curse of the law...Gal. 3:13

I am strong in the Lord...Eph. 6:10

I am holy and without blame before him....Eph. 1:4

I am accepted in Christ....Eph. 1:6

I am blessed....Deut. 28:13

I am a saint...Rom. 1:17

I am qualified to share in His inheritance...Col. 1:12

I am above only and not beneath...Deut. 28:13

I hope this preached you happy. There is more where this came from. GLORY!!!!!

Multimom
01-19-02, 09:54 PM
Lois:

Excellent scriptures to help heal unheathy poor self-esteem. If only more of us could truly grasp who we are in Jesus.

Lois 2002
01-19-02, 10:21 PM
Amen, Multimom. :D

We need to take back what the devil stole. In the beginning was the Word...the Word was with God.... the Word is God. Jesus was always there. He's in every book of the Bible. In Gen.... it says that everything God created was, "Good, very good". With that said...we were created in His image. The devil is a liar and the father of lies. When we listen to doubt and unbelief satan is all up in the middle of that. We need to tell him to shut up and remind him that his time is short here on this earth. AMEN?

Here are some more wonderful things God said about us. Our redeemer lives!

I am victorious....1 John 5:4

I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness....Rom. 6:2, 11

I am elect....Col. 3:12

I am loved with an everlasting love.....(GLORY!!!!!!!!)....Jer. 31:3

I am set FREE!!!!!! (Victory is OURS).....Jn. 8:31-33

I am crucified with Christ.....Gal. 2:20

I am alive with Christ....Eph. 2:5

I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Can you scream Glory to God on that one?)...Eph. 2:6

The Bible is filled with the goodness of God. That is what the word "Gospel" means. :D There is so much more I can type. :D

VG8XP80
01-20-02, 12:38 AM
Yes! I get frustrated when Christians start on the "oh, I'm just a sinner. I'm so lowly. I don't deserve anything." No no no. Once we are Christians, we are no longer sinners. We are saints! (who occasionally sin). I think we would do a lot less sinning if we didn't think of ourselves as sinners. If we thought of ourselves as saints, we might think a little harder about what we do. Plus, the poor and lowly wretch attitude will keep us from asking anything of the Lord, or doing anything for the Lord. Why should God do anything for little ol' me? God can't expect me do do something for Him. Lies. God will do much for us, and God expects us to do much for or through Him.

Lois 2002
01-20-02, 09:22 AM
ITA!!

How you see life is how you are going to live it. So...why not see it the way God intended for you to see it, AMEN?

cujo95
01-20-02, 08:52 PM
Hi Lois,

I agree wholeheartedly!

God sees us as believers only in the righteousness of His Son; that we are complete in Him, that we are His adopted sons and daughters, heirs in Christ, we are a royal priesthood, holy and blameless.
If you read what the Apostle Paul says to Christians about sin, it is like he is saying: "Why are you engaging in what Christ has already delivered you from? Why do you visit again something which is in no way a part of you?"

I see the love of God in passages like 1 Cor 6:9-10, where Paul tells perhaps the most back-slidden church of the 1st century that idolaters, adulterers, prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, etc. that they shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But in the very next verse Paul tells them, "And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." (1 Cor 6:11) Paul here tells us that when we sin as believers it in no way affects our relationship or fellowship with God.

I really get tired of some of these preachers trying to convince Christians that they don't measure up with God because of things they have done wrong.
If more Christians would rely of what God says they are in His Word, we would not have so many Christians give up, get discouraged and walk away from their faith and the church.

We are complete in Christ and completely His, and we are just as righteous and perfect in the eyes of God as Jesus Christ Himself. And this does not depend on anything we have ever done or ever will do. And nothing, no sin can ever change our exalted relationship and position with God!

But we need to grow more and more as we yield more and more to Christ, as the Holy Spirit helps us mature in Christ. This takes time and we need to be patient, especially with ourselves.

Yours in Christ,

cujo

-Edited to correct a typo, because I am pretty sure that Cujo meant "mature" instead. ;)

Serena82101
01-21-02, 03:36 PM
Wonderful :angel:

Lois 2002
01-21-02, 10:35 PM
I am His faithful follower....Eph. 5:1

I am the light of the world....Matt. 5:14

I am the salt of the earth....Matt. 5:13

I am called of God....II Tim. 1:9

I am brought near by the blood of Christ.....Eph. 2:13

I am more than a conqueror....Rom. 8:37

I am in Christ Jesus by His doing....I Cor. 1:30

I am an ambassador for Christ....II Cor. 5:20

I am beloved of God.....IThess. 1:4

I am the first fruits among His creation....James 1:18

I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me....GLORY.....I Jn. 5:18

I am a king and a priest unto God......Rev. 1:6

I am a joint heir with Christ.....Rom. 8:17

I don't know how I'm going to sleep with all of this joy bubbling up inside of me. God is just so good. He's so awesome. To some He is God...but to me...HE'S MY FATHER. :D :D :D GLORY!!! JESUS!!!!!!! You are so awesome in this place.

I pray that eyes and ears are open to receive the truth of His word. Jesus didn't come to this earth so we'd be whipped and defeated....He came so we would have LIFE, LIBERTY, TRUTH and FREEDOM. Victory is ours TODAY saints. :D