PDA

View Full Version : Uncle John really needs prayers...

catscool43
01-19-02, 06:45 PM
:wah: My Uncle John's trial isn't going to be for three more months! That means he has to stay in that nasty old jail for three more months at the least!

grandpa
01-19-02, 07:30 PM
:wah: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for Mercy and Grace for Uncle John for the Next three months. Keep him safe. Agaape. Grandpa.

ManInBlack
01-20-02, 05:51 AM
Lord, I uplift Uncle John tonite, Father, in the capacity that You would have for Your blessings to fall upon him, Lord. Strengthen and comfort him while he waits in jail and Lord I pray that he would shine Your light somehow some way to let thsoe around him see him. Lord, I pray whever he's at in his faith that he'd just skyrocket to a million times where he's at now, Lord, and that he'd come out ofthis trial praising You, Lord, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

Marilyn
01-20-02, 10:00 AM
Lord, continue to minister in these lives and use this situation to bring the lost into Your kingdom! in Jesus' name.

Ann
01-21-02, 12:02 AM
Father please help John to use this time to really sek Your face. And as he waits please do what's necessary to bring the truth to light in all his situations. If anyone has accused him falsely please let that be found out and brought to the attention of those who can and will help him. Please continue to keep him safe and well. Thank You.

catheriney2k
01-23-02, 04:49 PM
PLEASE LORD GOD HEAR OUR PLEAS IN YOUR HOLY BOOK YOU SAY ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE..WELL WE R ASKING PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AND MAKE IT SEEM WHERE THE IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE I KNOW IN MY CASE IT WILL BE AND THIS FAMILY WILL BE TO WE JUST NEED HELP IN THE PRAYER DEPT I HAVE FAITH U SAVED MT FIANCE FROM A TROUBLESOME LIFE AND I KNOW BEYOND A DOUT U WILL BRING MY FAMILY TOGETHER AND U WILL FOR THIS ONE TOO AMEN
THANK U JESUS :angel: :biggrin: :D :blush: :)