PDA

View Full Version : April

faeroeisle
01-18-02, 11:40 PM
hey, one of my assistant managers at work has a neice staying with her right now, named April, 16 yrs old. and she really needs help right now. She's suicidal and has recently tried to kill herself twice. she really needs God right now, i don't know her, i just met her today. i seriously doubt she's saved. but they're making sure she's not left alone now. but she really needs prayers right now. it's really sad, and my heart aches for her so i was hoping you guys could help me pray for her. thanks. <><

Marilyn
01-19-02, 03:56 PM
Touch April Lord! Lead her to Calvary to experience Your forgiveness, Your cleansing and Your wholeness! Heal her hurts and bring her into the light of Your redemption. Show her that life can be GOOD with You as her Savior and dearest friend. Bless her with a saving knowledge of You and bring her into Your family to be nourished and nurtured in love and strength! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-19-02, 06:30 PM
:angel: Father, Here is another family situation that needs Your Love and Grace. Bless April with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding that she will see a need for Jesus. Fill Her with Your Holy Spirit and Sanctify her. We know that all have a call from You, Father. We ask in Jesus Name that she will see that the short walk out of life is forever and no return. Bless her with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give a Holy Spirit blessing to family and friends who are ministering to her. All of this we ask in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa.

ManInBlack
01-20-02, 05:41 AM
Lord, I know that YOur healing is not far away from us at any time and I pray that April would be around the right people not only to keep her from harming herself but to show her Your love to the infinite power, God. Don't let them speak, no, don't have them say a word, Lord, that does not come from You. When it's time not to say anythign, Lord, have them say nothing and simply stay there to befriend and comfort, Lord. Hold You rhand over this situation, Father, and do all the things You promised us You would. Lord, I know I don't have to question Your promise, but even still You are willing to display just how far You will go when we wonder, Father. I ask Your mercy over this situation knowing hwo much love You hold inside, Father, and i ask all these things in Your precious name I pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah