PDA

View Full Version : Community Development

cliffj98
01-18-02, 07:14 PM
I am in need of assistance. I am developing a business plan designed to create jobs for minorities living within the Crenshaw District of Los Angeles. We will employ at risk youths and adults who are in need of a start in the working world.

I have reached out to a number of organizations and all have been very interested. If you know of someone who can help, then please contact me.

Sincerely,

Clifford Jordan
Inner City Services
323-860-8809

grandpa
01-18-02, 07:26 PM
:) Father, We praise You for people like this who are using their talents to help people. Right now: We ask in Jesus Name for Holy Spirit Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding for Mr. Jordan. Bless his efforts to help people. Lord Jesus, We praise you for people such as this. Showers of Blessings we plead. Agape. Grandpa.:D :biggrin:

Marilyn
01-19-02, 03:54 PM
Amen and Amen, Grandpa! Father I stand in agreement. Let Your wisdom fall in abundance to lead Cliff in the right directions at the right times. in Jesus' name.

ManInBlack
01-20-02, 05:25 AM
Father, whatsoever's going on in this need, Lord, I stand with others in faith knowing You have done many many mighty works and will continue to do so many more. I praise You for doing all that You have, O Lord, and thank You continually for being the Lord we know and love. Shower Your blessings upon this venture, God, that they may be blessed with all that You are, Father, in Jesus' Name i pray, AMEN.

Blessings,
Zechariah