PDA

View Full Version : A Time To Yeild

WATCHMAN4HM
01-17-02, 05:24 PM
THE LAST BATTLEA TIME TO YEILD
ECC. 3.3

MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN, TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON, AND A TIME FOR EVERY PURPOSE UNDER HEAVEN.... AND NOW IS THE HOUR OF PREPARATION FOR YOU, THAT IN THAT LAST HOURS OF THIS DISPENSATION OF TIME, YOU MAY BE ALL THAT I HAVE CALLED YOU TO BE.... JUST AS YOU WERE WEANED FROM THE PAPS OF YOUR MOTHER, SO MUST YOU PRESS ON TO PERFECTION, THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TAKE STRONG MEAT..... YOU MUST WORK WHILE IT IS YET DAY, FOR THE NIGHT COMETH AND THE ENEMY IS ASSEMBLING HIS GREATEST ARMY AGAINST YOU..... IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THE BATTLE THAT IS ABOUT TO COME, YOU WILL ONLY WALK IN CONFUSION AND DECEPTION. THEREFORE EXAMINE YOURSELVES WHETHER YOU ARE TRULY WALKING IN FAITH OF ME AND MY POWER OR YOUR OWN..... FOR ONLY BY MY POWER AND GRACE CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT THIS GENERATION REQUIRES OF YOU. TO MY ELDERS, I SAY THAT YOU ARE TO COMFORTABLE, AND NOW I MUST STIR YOU UP..... IF YOU WILL HEARKEN DILIGENTLY TO MY WORDS THEN I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, FOR I WILL NOT CALL YOU TO DO THAT WHICH IS MY WILL IN YOUR OWN STRENGTH..... DO NOW WORRY WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL BE RECEIVED, FOR I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LEAD MY PEOPLE OUT OF BONDAGE, YET THEY REMAIN EMPTY, WITH NO VISION OR UNDERSTANDING OF MY PLANS FOR THEM.... YOU HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL IN ALL MY HOUSE, BUT THIS ONE THING I HAVE AGAINST YOU.... IN YOUR GREAT LOVE, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT IF THEY ARE MY PEOPLE, THEY WILL EXCEPT MY CHASTISEMENT.... THEREFORE, REPROVE, REBUKE, AND ADMONISH THEM, AND DONT WORRY THAT YOU MAY TURN SOME AWAY..... AN OPEN REBUKE IS BETTER THAN A SECRET LOVE.... MY CALLING IS THAT OF OBEDIENCE, TRUST, LOVE AND HUMBLENESS OF MIND, AND YET MY PEOPLE ARE PUFFED UP AND THINK THEY ARE DOING MY WILL.....
I SPEAK TO THEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN THROUGH MY PROPHETS AND.FOR A MOMENT THEY REJOICE THAT I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO THEM, BUT YET THEY ARE IN DISOBEDIENCE AND DO NOT THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE COMMANDED..... I HAVE COMMANDED THAT MY PEOPLE LOVE ME WITH ALL THEIR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH AND YET, THEY SEEK ME ONLY A FEW MOMENTS OF EVERY DAY....YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE SEEMINGLY FULL OF JOY, YET ON THE INSIDE YOU ARE FULL OF DEAD MENS BONES..... PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE DECEPTION THAT MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCE.... THIS HAS CAUSED SOME TO WAIVER IN THE STRENGTH AND THEIR LABORS BEAR LITTLE FRUIT.... MY PEOPLE SEE ME FROM AFAR, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN EVERYTHING THEY DO.... THEY LOOK UNTO TO ME FOR A TIME WHEN THEY ARE DOWN, BUT QUICKLY THEY TURN THEIR EYES AWAY, GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS AFTER I HAVE BLESSED AND STRENGTHENED THEM.....FOR THIS CAUSE MANY ARE SICK AND REEL TO AND FRO..... THEREFORE MY ANGER IS KINDLED AGAINST THEM, BECAUSE IT IS THROUGH THEM THAT I WISH TO LOVE AND SEEK, AND SAVE THE LOST...... MY CHILDREN THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS, AND I SHALL SHAKE EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN.... THOSE WHO WASTE TIME SHALL LOSE THEIR REWARDS, THEREFORE
REPENT, AND SAY NOT IN YOUR HEART "ALL IS WELL", FOR IF ALL WERE WELL THERE SHOULD BE LABORS, AND IF LABORS, THERE SHOULD BE FRUIT....BUT DONT THINK THAT MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE, FOR MY LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL.... HOWEVER, I AM WILLING IN YOU TO DO OF MY GOOD PLEASURE, AND THAT IS CONDITIONAL.... IF YOU WILL SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART, THEN I WILL COME UNTO YOU AND WE WILL SUP TOGETHER, AND YOU WILL DO ONLY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SEEN ME DO, YOU WILL ONLY SAY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE HEARD ME SAY, AND WE WILL BE ONE, AND YOU WILL GLORIFY ME IN THE EARTH.... FOR IT IS ME IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY. ...MY CHILDREN, THE THINGS THAT ARE PERCEIVED AS FAILURES I SHALL TURN INTO GREAT VICTORIES OF GLORY IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU WILL BUT FOLLOW AFTER ME....IF YOUR EYE SHALL BE SINGLE, YOU WILL WALK IN AN ANOINTING THAT WILL CAUSE THE VERY CREATION AROUND YOU TO REJOICE BECAUSE OF THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD...YOU WILL GAIN MY WAYS AND THOUGHTS SO THAT WHEN ADVERSITY COMES YOU WILL NOT VIEW IT AS DANGER OR DEFEAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR VICTORY, AND THE SHOWING FORTH OF MY GLORY WHICH WILL DRAW ALL MEN TO YOU JUST AS IT DID FISH TO PETERS NET........TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU WILL YIELD TO THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND FAINT NOT, IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONATE TO THE ANOINTING THAT WILL BREAK EVERY YOKE AND FETTER IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU...FOR MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS, AND I HAVE CALLED YOU TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS AND NO POWER OF THE ENEMY WILL HARM YOU. ....THEREFORE CHILDREN, KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH, FOR YOU ARE THE OFFSPRING OF THE MOST HIGH, AND REMEMBER THAT BY THE WASHING OF WATER BY THE WORD, AND THE RENEWING OF THE HOLY GHOST, YOU SHALL BE CHANGED FROM GLORY TO GLORY..... DEAR CHILDREN, YOU HAVE THIS TREASURE IN EARTHEN VESSELS, THEREFORE YIELD, AND KNOW THAT I, AM THE LORD!

Orpheus42
01-17-02, 07:31 PM
Dude, lay off the caps lock. It's like shouting. My ears hurt.

Other than that, good stuff.

Lee
01-18-02, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus42

Dude, lay off the caps lock.

Orpheus,
With all due respect, i personally do not know which is worse, all caps or you refering to him as dude.........

Watchmen,
"Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an exellent oil, which shall not break my head. That was a breath of fresh air, I personally have no problem with how you format it, It is the true word of God and however you send it over hear it shall result in a healing medicine. But on another note its good to follow the ordinances of man and the rules they set up on the board...

Peace and Love
Lee

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 12:04 AM

SORRY ORPHEUS, BUT I REALLY WASNT SHOUTING...WHEN I GET A MESSAGE FROM GOD I GO WITH IT AS FAST AS I HEAR IT...USUALLY WHEN I GET TO THINKING I HAVE TO WRITE AS FAST AS I CAN....TO DO THAT BEING A 2 FINGER DUDE MEANS I CANT STOP TO CAPITOLIZE THE BEGININGS OF SENTENCES...THE NET COMMUNITY MIGHT HAVE RULES THAT ARE GENERIC, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE....I AM A LOUSY TYPIST....A TWO FINGER WILDMAN....LOL....MAYBE I'LL PUT A DISCLAIMER IN MY TAG-LINE....SOMETHING LIKE....119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall
offend them(CUT AND PASTED)....LOL...JUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME ORPH....BUT I JUST CANT TYPE...

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Lee

Dude, lay off the caps lock.

Orpheus,
With all due respect, i personally do not know which is worse, all caps or you refering to him as dude.........

Watchmen,
"Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an exellent oil, which shall not break my head. That was a breath of fresh air, I personally have no problem with how you format it, It is the true word of God and however you send it over hear it shall result in a healing medicine. But on another note its good to follow the ordinances of man and the rules they set up on the board...

Peace and Love
Lee

WELL LEE, NOT FOR STRIFE WILL I SAY THIS..BUT AS YOU SAY, FOR TRUTH AND SCRIPTURES...I AM REMINDED OF A STORY OF JESUS BEING GIVEN A HARD TIME ABOUT WHY HE DIDNT MAKE HIS DISCIPLES WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING....THAT TOO WAS MANS ORDINANCES IN HIS DAY....WONDER IF JESUS STARTED WASHING HIS HANDS AND MADE THE DISCIPLES TO DO THAT ALSO????....BLESSINGS LEE....BUT I REALLY SHOULD PUT A DISCLAIMER...IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO BACK AND ADD TO MY TAGLINE...LOL

Lee
01-19-02, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by WATCHMAN4HM

WELL LEE, NOT FOR STRIFE WILL I SAY THIS..BUT AS YOU SAY, FOR TRUTH AND SCRIPTURES...I AM REMINDED OF A STORY OF JESUS BEING GIVEN A HARD TIME ABOUT WHY HE DIDNT MAKE HIS DISCIPLES WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING....THAT TOO WAS MANS ORDINANCES IN HIS DAY....WONDER IF JESUS STARTED WASHING HIS HANDS AND MADE THE DISCIPLES TO DO THAT ALSO????....BLESSINGS LEE....BUT I REALLY SHOULD PUT A DISCLAIMER...IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO BACK AND ADD TO MY TAGLINE...LOL

Watchmen,
Believe me when i tell you this, The last part of my statement wasn't for you, but to let the moderators know that my life is about following peace with all men whenever possible and this will i do if the lord permits. I did not even know about internet ediquit until last week, when a moderator got someone else for posting with caps, I thought they were joking, and then my wife clued me in. Every man to his own and whatever you do do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Lee

Ann
01-19-02, 02:33 PM
2 things that may help
And though these are simple I know that my husband and the young lady who recently came to our ministry for job training did not know them until they were shown so I have to assume that if in a town of 500+ there were 2 people then in the whole world of net there may be a number of others. In other words this is not being condecending it's meant to help those who find it a help and be ignored by those who are way beyond that.

1. At the far left of the normal keyboard is a button that says caps lock. Many keyboards start out with caps locked on when the computer starts up so unless something is changed they will type in all captal letters (caps). One can change that by pushing the caps lock button. Just below that button (and in the same position on the right hand side of the keyboard also) is a button labeled shift. Pushing either shift button at the same time you hit a letter key makes the letter come out as a capital. By using these buttons one can type in small letters and then go back, using the mouse pointer to highlight any letter that one wants to make a capital and just typing a capital letter where the highlighted small letter is. This lets a person post as the stream of thought or inspiriation flows and then go back and do the things that go with grammar, netiquite, etc. Words and whole sentences can also be changed by highlighting them with the mouse pointer and typing what one wishes one had said.

At the bottom of the post area on these boards is a place to click with the mouse pointer to preview a post. By clicking there one can see what the post will look like on the board. When the preview screen comes up the preview of how the post will look is at the top of the screen. If there is anything you want to change you can scroll down by pushing the down pointing arrow in the section just to the right of the letters on the lower half of most keyboards or by aiming the mouse controlled pointer at the gage on the far right of the screen and moving the little rectangle down the column. Then change what you want to change. The change will not show in the preview unless you click on preview again after you make the change.

If anyone finds this helpful enough to want more net or very basic know-how please post that or email me and I can either email you an answer or post it on the board. I am not a net techie by any means but I've learned from others and from the schools of experience and hard knocks.

But Watchman please remember the title of World's Worst Typoist is mine without contest. 2 finger typing is fine and if you can control which keys those fingers hit you are doing well and way better than I often can do. Seriously you have a strong and I believe valid message please don't let the form of presentation hinder it from being heard. Many people skip all caps posts because it does seem like shouting or ranting and they may need exactly what you have to say.

PS. Another thing that works well w/ stream of inspiriation messages is to write them down first in Wordpad or another non net program like Microsoft Word or Word Perfect or whatever your computer has so you can save them. (go to file and then save as at the top left side of your screen) then highlight the whole thing and click edit with your mouse pointer, click copy and then when you get to where you want to post it on net click edit and then under the edit column click paste. That way you also have a permanent record of the words given you. That also allows you to use spell check (top center of the lines at top of your screen click on tools and them spelling and grammar or whatever your particular computer ofers for a spelling help program).

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 03:45 PM
DID YOU READ WHAT I WROTE PREVIOUSLY???...I ASSUME YOU DIDNT, BECAUSE OF THE LENGTHY INSTRUCTIONS ON THE HOW TOO'S FOR "CAPS" AND "NON-CAPS"...

ANN SAYS "Seriously you have a strong and I believe valid message please don't let the form of presentation hinder it from being heard. Many people skip all caps posts because it does seem like shouting or ranting and they may need exactly what you have to say."

MY POINT ON THIS WAS MADE WITH THE ANOLOGY OF JESUS BEING ASKED BY THE PHARISEE'S WHY HIS DISCIPLES DIDNT WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING...IT WAS CUSTOM....IT WAS PART OF THE PURIFICATION RITUAL'S BEFORE DINING....HOWEVER JESUS MADE THE POINT THAT MEN GENERALLY NIT PICK WHEN PEOPLE DONT FALL INTO LINE WITH THE "REST OF THE CROWD"...IF YOU NEED FURTHER UNDERSTANDING OF THE "WHYS" THAT I DO WHAT YOU WISH, PLEASE READ OR REREAD MY EXPLANATION TO OTHERS ON THIS THREAD...I WISH FOR NO CONTENTION...HOWEVER, I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED WITH LITTLE PETTY IDIOSYNCRISIES THAT ALL OF US HAVE IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER.....SOME PEOPLE WHO READ MY POSTS ARE ALSO LEGALLY BLIND, EVEN WITH CONTACTS IN.....ANOTHER IS DIABETIC AND HAS MANY EYE SURGURIES...BUT THE MAIN THING IS ITS JUST PLAINLY MY STYLE....I AM NOT YELLING, JUST BEING ME....SO THIS I SAY TO ALL....STOP LOOKING AT THE MESSANGER BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING ANYWAY...LOOK AT THE MESSAGE, FOR IN IT MIGHT CONTAIN WHAT YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER TO THE LORD....IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO READ MY POSTS, THATS OK...BUT AGAIN....GOD IS TILL SPEAKING EDIFYING THINGS THROUGH MERE MEN LIKE US....SO WHY CONSIDER THE MESSANGER???

Ann
01-19-02, 05:33 PM
I guess the problem was that I did read - and believe your posts that said it was a problem of typing and of not being familiar with net stuff. I also read the content of what you first posted and wanted to offer help so that readership thereof would be maximized and the reactions would be to content not mechanics.

If the situation is that you just want to post all caps because that's your way and that's how you are gonna do it then so be it -at least on my part.

As to the handwashing reference Jesus was the One who first made the laws so He is free to remake them. It has been my observation in 50+ years of knowing Him and reading His word that He was an expert on presenting His message in a way that those to whom it was addressed could and would receive it.

I sympathize with the eye issues. I will not trouble you with any technical info but if any of your readers wish to know about free and low cost ways to make net more readable please invite them to contact me. My husband and one of our board members both of whom have vision issues have found some useful stuff for small and close print sites and I can ask them to answer anyone who wants to know about it.

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 06:48 PM
ANN WRITES...As to the handwashing reference Jesus was the One who first made the laws so He is free to remake them.

WELL I WAS REFERING TO THE WAY THE PHARISSES WERE NIT PICKING HIM ABOUT HANDWASHING AND THINGS LIKE WHY JOHNS DISCIPLES FASTED BUT JESUS DISCIPLES DIDNT.....
THEY WANTED SOME KIND OF CONTROL OVER HIM...OF WHICH HE WOULDNT ALLOW....LIKE WHEN THEY ASKED HIM BY WHAT AUTHORITY HE DID THIS OR THAT...HE WOULD ANSWER....NOW I ASK YOU A QUESTION...NEVER ANSWERING THEIRS....

It has been my observation in 50+ years of knowing Him and reading His word that He was an expert on presenting His message in a way that those to whom it was addressed could and would receive it.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ANN THE SPIRIT OF GOD ENLIGHTENED THOSE WHEN JESUS SPOKE THAT WERE TEACHABLE..(SUCH AS MATTHEW16:17)...AND EVEN THEN AT TIMES IT WAS HARD FOR THE DISCIPLES TO ALWAYS UNDERSTAND...ONLY THOSE WHO WERE TEACHABLE STAYED WITH HIM ONCE HE SPOKE OF EATING HIS FLESH AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD....WERENT SOME OFFENDED?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHURCHES WITH DRESS CODES???

Lee
01-19-02, 10:19 PM
Watchman,
I enjoyed reading your first post, but as i continue to read the joy is beggining to fade, The gospel of Jesus christ has a much greater agenda than this, as christians everything we discuss with one another ultimately should abound to edification or to admonishment. We are the Light of the world, and everyone reading is looking at and to us, though I know you probably are very familiar with everything i said, I am to, but i count on brothers and sisters in Christ to rehearse them with me as often as neccesary. When i go and visit someone at there home, its only right for me to honor them and the rules they have set up.
By the way everything i post is also with 2 fingers, but thank the Lord im not being timed, I hope to read more of your post laying out the Word of God!!!!
Peace and Love
Lee

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 10:40 PM
LEE WRITES"Watchman,
I enjoyed reading your first post, but as i continue to read the joy is beggining to fade, The gospel of Jesus christ has a much greater agenda than this, as christians everything we discuss with one another ultimately should abound to edification or to admonishment.

LEE IF YOU CANT SEE THE "ADMONISHMENT" I HAVE POSTED ABOUT STRAINING AT NATS THEN I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY....THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING....NICELY ALSO...I ALSO EXPLAINED MYSELF...BUT THAT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH EITHER....AND IF I MISSED SOMEWHERE THAT IT IS AGAINST THE POLICIES OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR ME TO USE CAPS, THEN I GUESSS THE BEST THING IS TO GO WHERE I AM EXCEPTED AS I AM....BESIDES...THERE HAVE BEEN MORE REPLYS ABOUT CAPS THAN ANY HEALING THAT MIGHT HAVE RESULTED BY THE CONTENT OF THE POST...TYPICAL WITH MESSAGE BOARDS WITH CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SWALLOW CAMELS....SO TAKE CARE....BE BLESSED...

WATCHMAN4HM
01-19-02, 10:49 PM
PLEASE REMOVE "ALL" MY POSTS FROM EVERY MESSAGE BOARD ON THIS WEBPAGE...THANK YOU AND BLESSINGS

butterfly
01-19-02, 10:49 PM
Hey Watchman, there's no need to be offended, it was just a suggestion. It's just that a lot of people find it hard to comprehend (myself included) how posting all in caps is an essential aspect of someone's style or personality, or even of sharing the word of God. If it is for you, well then, I guess that's you. But please refrain from making inappropriate comments such as the one about "swallowing camels". That's not going to help anything. I hope you decide to stick around. :)

Lee
01-19-02, 10:53 PM
Watchmen,
Like I said before, it doesn't bother me at all and i hope you dont let this little nat drive you away, im just speaking with a view of following peace, the board mod's may not even say anything else about it...

Peace and Love
Lee

Vinnie
01-19-02, 11:53 PM
TO DO THAT BEING A 2 FINGER DUDE MEANS I CANT STOP TO CAPITOLIZE THE BEGININGS OF SENTENCES...

So you don't have the time to capitalize proper nouns and the beginnings of sentences and not the other letters? Fine, but just the same I think you can post all in lower-case. Posting all in upper-case is strenuous on the eyes and I think its best if you posted all in lower case for that reason.

This would make everyone happy. You would not need to capitalize some letters and not others and many of us who have trouble reading a post in all upper-case letters would be happy.

butterfly
01-19-02, 11:57 PM
Hey Watchman, I sent you a Private message. Please read it. Thanks!
your friend in Christ,
Cath :)

Orpheus42
01-20-02, 04:03 PM
Dude is a bad word? :confused:

Breni Sue
01-20-02, 04:44 PM
Hello Watchman!

I am going to go ahead and leave your posts up here, because I do think there is a message to be learned from them. But as everyone else has said, it is only common net-ettiquette to not post in all caps. It just makes it easier on the eyes, that's all. I am sorry that you were offended, but that honestly was not anyone's intention.

Thanks, and I hope that you will continue to post here. :)

Lee
01-20-02, 08:08 PM
Dude is a bad word? :confused:

orpheus,
check out webster!

Ann
01-21-02, 12:24 AM
Watchman asks what do you think of churches with dress codes?

I think that in most cases dress codes are unnecessary as a formal thing. The Holy Spirit will teach and convict those who truly want the Lord of what is appropriate. In instances where someone is dressing in a manner which is a problem I think that someone of their own gender should talk with them and give some guidance as to what is and is not appropriate and why. It's been my observation that in most cases persistant inappropriate dress (or undress) has 1 of 2 causes. Lack of wardrobe or lack of being tuned into God with the latter including situations where there is a spirit of promiscuity or exhibitionism at work. One exception, I know ministries which work with people coming of the street and out of lives of very deep sin which offer not so much code but instruction on what is right because those they work with honestly don't know. One situation I'm thinking about is a women's shelter where the director is a very sweet grandma type person and her way is to help each new guest pick out a few items from the clothes pantry saying things like that's such a great color for you and it will be good for job hunting. Here's a nice top for church, and if necessary "We're going to have to find you something besides that string halter" One area this ministry and several others here are pretty strict about is gang colors and "trademarks".

I go to a pretty informal church and the basic theme is clean and decent. One person may have on a long skirt, another cullots or jeans and no one seems to much notice.