PDA

View Full Version : Need a job

uniquelyhis
01-17-02, 03:41 PM
I know it will happen because after I cried out to the Lord about needing a job, he did tell me he will create one for me. You understand if it is to be created he has to call things that are not as thought they are. He has to call it into existence.
I feel in my heart it is at this church I have been attending, but i did not get a response from the pastor after I emailed him. I know I will have a job, but that door of unemployment needs to be open for me. It can't be just any job. It has to be a specific one. It is he that closes and opens the door. I just need him to show where and when. :angel: I know it will happen

Marilyn
01-17-02, 05:26 PM
Lord, Your faithfulness is overwhelming. Your provision is awesome. Your peace is tremendous. Your promises are wondrous. Bless this heart with more and more of Your BEST. Continue the mighty work You have been doing in this life. Continue to enrich, enlighten, anoint and bless this dear child of Yours. We thank You for VICTORY! in Jesus' mighty name.

Done and Done! Praise His Name!!

grandpa
01-17-02, 07:48 PM
:) Father, This Child of yours needs a Job. We know that You own the cattle on a thousand hills.
The Earth is Your and the fullness thereof.
It is You that has created us and not we ourselves.
Bless this child with a good job. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. All of this we ask in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa.

ManInBlack
01-17-02, 11:20 PM
Father, I come before You uplifting uniquelyhis for the job that is upcoming. Father, I know what it's like not to have work, Father, so I pray for that blessing to come. Spirit, descend upon uniquelyhis to bring about peace in this time of waiting. Grant patience, O Lord, and let Your love show above all else, Father. I thank You so much for the fact that yes this job is being created and beign prepared for uniquelyhis, so i pray for uniquelyhis to fill that spot and to be a good worker at it. I ask all these things in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

uniquelyhis
01-25-02, 03:35 PM
Thank you for your prayers. I recently applied for a job. It is not full time, but I feel it is an answer to prayer. I will meet with the person this saturday so keep me in prayer.