PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for

JoyceAnn
01-16-02, 01:25 PM
Please pray for my great niece Iza. Iza was born on Christmas day, and was born with an illness similar to downs syndrome. I have not talked to my niece yet, but I was given the details of her daughters illness from my sister. Last week, Iza almost died from complications, but was resuscitated. I know God has reason's for all things, and I will not question Him why, or what is the reason for her illness. I know the family will need great strength to care for a child with this type of illness and many prayers. Thank you and may God continue to be the head of each of your lives.

God Bless

Marilyn
01-16-02, 06:34 PM
Yes Lord! Touch this child and this family with Your wisdom, Your strength and Your guidance. Minister to every need and let this tiny life be the catalyst to salvation and redemption for those who have forgotten and grown cold of heart. Let this blessed child bring restoration and wholeness to many lives, in Jesus' powerful name.

grandpa
01-16-02, 10:31 PM
:angel: Father, We will not let this baby child go. We ask in Jesus Name for total healing for her, and the Peace that passes all understanding for her family. Bless the Medical people with Holy Spirit Wisdom as they minister to the family. We aslo for Financial support for all in this family. Grant that people near will respond to this need. Lord Jesus, Please love this baby and family, and we will praise You forever. Agape. Grandpa.

ManInBlack
01-17-02, 03:08 AM
Father, I lift Iza up to You tonite that You would wrap her in Your loving arms, Father. I know that this is definitely a personality trait that You have given her, and You've done it for some grand reason, I know, although I don't know what. I pray for her health, Lord Jesus, and for those aroudn her who care for her. May You be glorified, Lord God, in all that happens here, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah