PDA

View Full Version : A Holy Revival is coming: Here comes the Holy Ghost!

Eternix
01-16-02, 08:56 AM
God said in the last days I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh... The Holy Ghost, who is already present, is getting ready to make His presence known. The power of the Holy Ghost shall overshadow the nation. The Holy Ghost is saying, I'm getting ready to set this nation on fire for Jesus and people shall know that the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob is the true God. I feel the Holy Ghost, tongues are rising in my being, the Holy Ghost is gonna purify His people and He shall play them like a trumpet and the sound of Jesus Christ shall ring throughout the nation because God said so! WHOO! I feel the Holy Power of the Spirit, Holy Ghost fall on all who read, touch them in the heart let your power reach their soul let it reach there bones. It's ANOINTING POWER!!! I'm telling you people to the glory of the Father which is in Christ Jesus, a revival, a Holified Revival, a Holy Ghost inspired revival is coming! You oughta praise Him because the HOLY GHOST is on His way! HOLY GHOST HOLY GHOST! And to religions not of Jesus Christ, God said I am a jealous God, and those who worship other gods shall be DAMNED! If you don't accept my Son you make me jealous, my name is Jealous. <This is me speaking (Eternix)- Though his mercy endures God is tired of unrighteousness.(end of my speaking)> I am the Lord, I am the Lord, there is none like unto me, I am the Lord. God said, I'm gonna flood the schools with my anointing and many yokes shall be broken, I am the Holy God of Peace. saith the Lord of Hosts, Hear ye the Word of the Lord. As the Holy Ghost come there are angels preparing His way. Here comes the Holy Ghost, GET READYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost
It's like FIRE:bomb:, shut up in our bones!

HOLY GHOST!:bomb:

Eternix:angel:

J. Mordecai Pallant
01-16-02, 10:45 AM
With all due respect, Eternix, are you an atheist troll?

Eternix
01-16-02, 11:36 AM
Do I sound like an atheist troll? Come on now, if the Spirit of the Most Holy God speaks then hear it.

He that hath ear let him hear what the SPIRIT speaks to the churches.

Eternix :angel:

Pelvidar
01-16-02, 01:27 PM
Hi Eternix, your posts are more proclimations, than invitations to discussion.

Don't you think your posts might be more appropriate in the "Fellowship" forum?

Vinnie
01-16-02, 02:48 PM
I think your on to something Pel. Proclamtations of this nature should probably be moved to the fellowship forum. We should make that a new practice...

Orpheus42
01-16-02, 03:05 PM
Since you mentioned it... ;)

WATCHMAN4HM
01-17-02, 12:37 AM
MAYBE I AM CONFUSED HERE...BUT ISNT THIS THE FELLOWSHIP BOARD THAT YOU ALL ARE SAY ETERNIX NEEDS TO BE POSTING ON???

Orpheus42
01-17-02, 12:55 AM
Yes, it is. The thread has been moved, it was originally in the discussion forum.

WATCHMAN4HM
01-17-02, 01:50 AM
LOL...THANX THOUGHT I WAS LOSING IT...

Eternix
01-17-02, 02:29 PM
Bishop He is saying the Spirit will be present and He will proclaim Jesus' name, not that the Spirit will speak of Himself. Jesus is in Heaven with the Father, the Holy Ghost is the present one, proclaiming Jesus Christ name.

Jesus said, He shall glorify me.

Eternix :):angel::)