PDA

View Full Version : lost

Unregistered
01-15-02, 09:34 PM
Hi,
I am having trouble. I'm not so sure exactly where i am with God right now. I feel backslidden, but I don't know what to do. Plrease pray for me so I can feel right with God. Thank you.

Katie

Marilyn
01-16-02, 06:27 PM
Lord grant Katie an urgent desire to seek You in Your Word. Tell her that she can find the answers she seeks in Your Truth and wisdom. Tell her how much You love her and how much You have made available to her. And Lord, tell her to stop believing in feelings and dwell ONLY on what Your Word says about her! Help her to rely ONLY on Your Word for her peace and stength! in Jesus' mighty name.

grandpa
01-16-02, 10:24 PM
:angel: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for a good Christian family to come into Mizz Katie's life. Grant that she will have loving Church family to lean on. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to her and her family. Father we praise You for this young person who is looking for Jesus, Your Son. Bless Her greatly. Agape. Grandpa.:)

ManInBlack
01-17-02, 03:05 AM
Father, we know that at the hardest times, YOu'are always nearby. I ask that Your blessings would fall upon Katie as she comes about and returns to You, Father. I ask that You would hold tightly to her as her faith and trust is rebuilt, O Lord. I put her into Your hands as I pray, Lord, knowing that You're going to send the right people to come in contact with her, Father, to bring her around. Lord, I pray that she's willing, Father, to receive the messengers of the Holy Spirit coming into her life. Father, we give You all the thanks and Glory, Lord, for You are worthy, and I ask all this in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.