PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

Corie
01-15-02, 06:43 PM
Please, help me pray for my cousins and my aunt and uncle. Thank you for everyone that has been reading my posts. Your angels :angel:

Dear Jesus,
I listened to something today that made me think of my cousins. please, Lord, keep them safe and away from their father's angry hands. They don't deserve it, Jesus. I've seen my uncle hit them and since I know it made me and my cousins cry afterwards, you also know how scared and helpless we felt when left alone with him and my aunt. Please, Lord, he needs help. Please help him to get better so they can be happy again. I don't know if it's always been like this Lord, but if it has, I know there is always time for starting over. Please Lord give them the strength and courage.
I thank you Lord for the help I've been given and please bless everyone, especially Grandpa, Anne, and P. Bishop. Thank you for giving me answers from angels, Lord.

Amen.

Please, keep them in your prayers....... thanks

grandpa
01-15-02, 08:24 PM
:angel: Father-We ask in Jesus Name for healing for this entire family. Rebuke the devil out of this family. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all members. Give a special blessing to this precious person who has ask for Prayer. Lord Jesus-Please do not let any one get hurt. Fill all with your Holy Spirit of Wisdom that all will seek Jesus and His love for all. Agape, Grandpa.

Marilyn
01-16-02, 06:25 PM
Oh yes Lord! Lead, guide, minister, heal, save, teach and protect this family! in Jesus' name.

ManInBlack
01-17-02, 03:02 AM
gotcha, Corie

Blessings,
Zechariah

Ann
01-17-02, 11:19 AM
Father Thank You for Corie and for her concern for her cousins and the others in her family. Please protect and comfort them. Please help her uncle to be open to Jesus and draw him by Your Holy Spirit and by sending just the right people to talk to him, right songs for him to heaar, right testimonies on TV, whatever you know he needs to open up his heart and learn a father's love by becoming Your child in Jesus Christ. Thank You.