PDA

View Full Version : For my sister, University complications

butterfly
01-14-02, 09:16 PM
When my sister was little, my parents signed her up for one of those university scholarship programs to help pay for her education. They thought it was a good idea at the time but unfortunately, they've been nothing but trouble. She's supposed to get a cheque every year as soon as she sends in a form proving that she is enrolled as a full-time student in an approved post-secondary institution. The deadline is Nov. 1st. Well, anyways my sister sent in all the forms. By December she hadn't heard anything at all from them so my mom called them to ask them if there was a problem with the forms. (they can be really picky about the way you fill them out) They said there was no problem, the forms were all in order and they would send out the cheque Dec. 17. Well, December is almost over and there was nothing. So my mom called them again and they said they hadn't dealt with the papers yet but the cheque should arrive early January. Well, we heard nothing from them until today when my sister got a letter in the mail saying they hadn't received the forms from her so they were withdrawing her from the program meaning she won't get any money at all to pay for her education ever. Zip, zilch that's it, she's been cut off. Anyways, so my sister called them today and the supervisor is going to call her tommorow to "discuss" the situation. Please pray that this all works out and she gets the cheque, it's too late to apply for a student loan, my parents definitely can't afford it and she has to pay her tuition by Feb. 15th. Thanks and God bless!
your friend in Christ,
Cath :)

Marilyn
01-14-02, 09:21 PM
Lord, open the floodgates of heaven and provide every dime that is needed here! I thank You for blessing this life so richly and abundantly. And I thank You for working this out perfectly! in Jesus' name.

Done and Done! He already has this worked out! Nothing is too big for Him! Halleluiah!!

grandpa
01-14-02, 09:59 PM
:angel: Lord, We ask in Jesus Name for Wisdom concerning this situation. Bless all involved that all will turn out alright. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
01-14-02, 11:36 PM
Father please straighten this mess out and cause this company to send the moiney that they are supposed to send. Thank You.

This may be one of those times when a part of God's provision may be your provinces equivelent of our state Consumer Protection Agency. It is wonderous how lost things get found when such folks staart to ask about them. ;)

butterfly
01-17-02, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the prayer! It worked! :) After my sister gave them a piece of her mind, they suddenly "found" the missing forms and told her the check should be arriving next week. Praise God!

Marilyn
01-17-02, 05:22 PM
Halleluiah! Thank You Jesus!!!!