PDA

View Full Version : just a very small request...

b
01-12-02, 06:38 PM
please say another prayer that my boyfriend might feel alot better and is able to carry on with God's will easily really soon, as he is still recovering from his virus.

please pray that i get rid of this darn cold so i can feel better, and lead our youth cell group tomorrow night ok.

we are not 100% what we are doing at the cell tomorrow, so please pray that God will guide us in material for the group as we plan it tomorrow.

thankyou.

catscool43
01-12-02, 08:34 PM
Dear Father,
PLease help this woman's boyfriend get healed and put your loving angels around this woman. Heal her of the flu so she can do all to God's glory. Help her think of a subject to talk about tomorrow at her cell group. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Ann
01-12-02, 08:43 PM
Father there are no requests too small for You because Your love for us is so big. Please help b and her boyfriend to feel better and to know exactly what to do tomorrrow. Thank You.

grandpa
01-12-02, 10:17 PM
:angel: :angel: Father We ask in Jesus name for healing for these precious people. Rebuke the devil out of their lives. Give the Peace that passes all understanding and comfort. Bless them that Your work can go on. Lord Jesus, come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
01-13-02, 07:15 AM
Touch them Lord! Bring them Your healing, Your wisdom and Your guidance in all things! in Jesus' name.