PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my dad =(

nateprimexp
01-12-02, 01:59 PM
I found out I think last year or two years ago that my dad god a desease called Hepatitus C. This desease can turn cancerous and it is no funny matter to me. I pray god that he will fight through this desease. God, please watch over my dad and the rest of my family.

ManInBlack
01-12-02, 03:04 PM
Lord, we know that You're the mighty healer out of us and we ask that You would hold this family in Your arms no matter what the outcome. Father, I pray that this burden would be light, so that he would not be heavy-laden or bitter towards You, God. I ask all these things in Jesus' Name, Amen

Blessings,
Zechariah

Ann
01-12-02, 08:58 PM
Father nothing is too hard for You and that includes making healing an experiential reality in this father's sickness and drawing him to total surrender of his life to Christ. Thank You for giving him a child who prays for him and thank You for the answer.

grandpa
01-12-02, 09:48 PM
:angel: Father-God: Hepatitus sure is not funny. We ask in the Name of Jesus that You rebuke the Devil out of this family. Heal Dad. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all in this family. Bless this Son who has interceeded for Dad. Lord Jesus, We ask that Dunamis Power be applied to this entire family. Fill all with Your Holy Spirit. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
01-13-02, 07:10 AM
Amen and Amen! Lord we believe You for healing and wholeness for this dad. We thank You for Your VICTORY!