PDA

View Full Version : this is major important please pray

angel collector
01-10-02, 11:45 AM
a really close adult friend of mine has been going through alot recently shes been sick, her grandfather just died this past week or so and one of her cousins was murdered and she told me that she thinks satan is trying everything to hurt her and her family, shes been praying alot as have i and many other people, but i know she needs all the help she can get to fight this, she is a great woman of god and her family is fully rooted in the word of god too and everyone is doing what they can for her and her family if you can pray for her thanks (her names karin)

Marilyn
01-10-02, 05:44 PM
Lord, You know each need. You know the sadness this family is experiencing at the death of their cousin and now their granddad. Touch them with Your strength and comfort. Touch them with Your peace and assurance. Minister to each heart and draw them close. Hold them in Your loving arms and tell each one that the enemy simply can't win. Remind them that Your victory was complete and that means You are right there with them every moment! Uphold and uplift them Lord with Your awesome joy and faithfulness! in Jesus' mighty name.

grandpa
01-10-02, 07:29 PM
:angel: Father We ask in Jesus Name for Perfect Healing in Karin's family. Lord Jesus, Rebuke the devil out of this families life. Give comfort in the loss of these family members. Lord Jesus come close to these and give a great blessing to all. Agape. Grandpa.