PDA

View Full Version : Talking to a friend right now

Orpheus42
01-09-02, 06:47 PM
I'm talking to a friend on AIM right now, she's got some troubles and feels like she's too guilty to come back to God. Please pray that I will be given the right words, and that God will use me to help bring about his healing.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Nicole
01-09-02, 09:08 PM
Father, please give Jason wisdom to know what to say - wisdom to show your love and your faithfulness to his friend. Help his friend to know that you love them no matter what, that there is NOTHING that can seperate them from the love of God - absolutely nothing!

grandpa
01-09-02, 10:17 PM
:angel: Father We ask in Jesus name for Holy Spirit Wisdom for Jason as he ministers to this hurting person. Bless the hurting person with the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
01-10-02, 05:52 PM
Thank You Lord for answering and providing what was SO needed! Continue to replay Jason's words in this friend's heart that Your love might once again take root and flourish! Open her eyes to Your awesome forgiveness and bless her with a mighty RUSH of Your Spirit! Show her that Your hand has always been extended toward her! in Jesus' name.