PDA

View Full Version : Justifide

ManInBlack
01-09-02, 12:57 AM
I got this CD for free from a friend of mine who got it for free from his uncle who got it for free...and i was wondering if anybody else likes it. I haven't listened to a whole lot of it, but it *has* passed the "next room" test. that is, I put it on my Cd player in my bedroom, turned it way up, then went in here and used the comp. When I got in here I couldn't actually hear the words but i could hear the music and all. As far as I could tell, these guys sound like Limp Bizkit from way in yonder. Anybody else like 'em?

Blessings,
Zechariah

KyRam
01-09-02, 12:28 PM
I have a friend that really likes Justified. Its his fav. Christian group. I've heard their CD but i dont like that style of music as much.

ILoveJesusLGL
01-11-02, 12:29 PM
Justifide Rules!! I am the friend of KyRam that said I liked Justifide. They are my favorite band! If you used to like hard core rock when you were not a christian than you will Love this!! Ive always been a christian, I liked that music but I didnt like the message bands deliverd. But Justifide puts out an awesome message about how the world is trying so hard to draw people in so that they will live for the world. Drugs, Family problems, and Money is what they sing about, but not saying its good, they are singing about how it leaves Scares and these things hurt you! Change is a great song, the beggining has a loud scream which is ment for all the anger they have aginst all the bad in the world.

They have a great way of putting out their music, and I recomend this to All Christians!

ManInBlack
01-13-02, 12:17 AM
w3rd t0 j0 m0mm4

Blessings,
Zechariah

Candice
01-13-02, 04:19 AM
i've heard a little of their stuff... just on the radio though... seems to be a cool group from what i've heard

Orpheus42
01-13-02, 08:41 PM
They gonna be at C-stone? I'd like to check them out.

Nampula
01-16-02, 08:48 PM
i think they're supposed to be at c-stone but even if they're not i'll loan you their cd if you want