PDA

View Full Version : pray for a friend of mine

August
01-08-02, 08:16 PM
well she's not exactly a friend, but i do feel she needs prayer she's 9 months pregnant with triplets and she's been in the hospital for 2 weeks now the doctors are trying to keep her from delivering because her babies are all so weak they don't think they will be able to survive. so i ask that all of you will lift the 4 of them up in prayer and that God's will be done no matter what happens.

grandpa
01-08-02, 09:34 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: Father We ask in Jesus Name for Mercy and Grace for this Young Mom and 3 babies. Give healing and the Peace that passes all understanding to Mom and babies. Bless the medical people who are ministering to this family. Bless the family and friends who are standing by waiting for these births. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-09-02, 01:41 AM
O Father please touch these little ones and their mommie and give them Your health and grace and strength. Please give wisdom to the doctors in their care. Please help them to come into the world outside the woumb at exactly the right time and to be strong and well and live and give You glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

Marilyn
01-09-02, 05:37 PM
Amen and Amen! Lord I stand in agreement!