PDA

View Full Version : Father we need a miracle

Ann
01-08-02, 09:34 AM
My husband Charles is diabetic and a 8 days ago we found a bad infection in his toe, did the ER thing, they prescribed very strong medicine and because of New Years and snow could not get Dr to see him for follow up until yesterday. Now the Dr says more med, wound care and possible surgery. Then last night Charles found a place at the top of an old incision that lookes a lot like toe did before we realized it was infected. This incision site was very infected with an antibiotic resistant staph due to hosp contamination and took way more than 2 yrs to heal and even then that it healed at all is a miracle because they often don't and can be very life threatening so this was definately not something we wanted to see. I was oK until we found the place at the incision or at least I told myself I was. We'd walk through this in Christ and see His victory. Now I'm struggling to keep from shaking. Which is totally not right because God's word is true no matter what I see. We do not know if this in toe is same type infection because the Dr did not tell Charles lab results and Charles did not demand them. We will be calling him again today about this other thing and I am strongly urging Charles to demand to know test results so we can pray w/ more understanding.

Father we need a miracle again. You did it before. It is a finished work. Please let it manifest once and for all. Please help me not to think of worst things but of Jesus and the fact that He has bought and paid for every healing we need including this healing by the stripes He bore for us. I know You have not given me a spirit of fear but of love and of power and a sound mind. Please forgive me for focusing on what was and what could be and not on what is real in You. Please help me to keep my eyes and mind on Jesus and to help Charles to do that. Father thank You for the Holy Spirit Who prayes when we can't even pray right. Thank You for Your answers and Your help and for Your victory in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Marilyn
01-08-02, 07:26 PM
Amen and Amen!! Lord, I stand in agreement. We believe Your Word. We believe Your love. We believe Your faithfulness. We believe Your desire that we be made whole! We believe Lord and we stand FIRMLY on Your Word.

I speak to this infection - go back to the pits of hell where you belong. I bind your power over Charles' body. This is GOD'S territory. Devil, you have NO AUTHORITY in this matter. Be GONE! And Lord, I loose Your healing power to flood Charles' whole being! Bless him with healing, wholeness and assurance. Bless Ann with Your peace and assurance!! in Jesus' mighty name!!!

Orpheus42
01-08-02, 08:06 PM
Lord, I pray for your healing to manifest itself in Charles' body, and that you will comfort him and Ann and they will know that you are with him no matter what.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

grandpa
01-08-02, 09:57 PM
:angel: Father We ask for Perfect healing for Charles. Lord Jesus, Rebuke the Devil out of this family and give the Peace that passes all understanding. Bless the Medical people who are ministering to this family. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-11-02, 12:46 AM
In the last 2 days the place on Charles foot has almost entirely closed. Even the skin that was loose and necrotic (deader than dead) has "somehow" reattached and is pink and growing. Wound is graniating (a technical term for a vital part of healing) from inside Now all that remains to my eyes at least is sort of a scratch looking place where the infection was lanced and it is only as deep as the outside skin. All this before he has his 1st appointment at wound care! Thank You Jesus for paying the full price for his healing - and Grandpa's too - and making it an experiential reality he can stand on. Please bless each one who prayed and let this build up their faith.

Marilyn
01-11-02, 05:36 PM
Amen and Amen!!!!! Halleluiah!!!