PDA

View Full Version : my friends whitney and eric

HeatherlyButterfly
01-07-02, 09:17 PM
i'm not going to give great details. but to put it simply whitney is a christian, eric is not. he professed his undying love, she said she couldn't date him. he's really hurt and upset. she's relieved because she did what God said. eric is feeling that he's not good enough and never will be for anyone. he also thinks the friendship is gone. it's all complicated, and i'm trying to be there for them both, trying to bridge the huge gap of ocean, and heartache to help them both...

thanks,
heather raye

dear God. you understand the hearts involved. you know what is right and good. you created all, and you know all. you know the solutions to all problems created by man. dear Father please be a comfort to whitney and eric. and help eric to see Your reality in the midst of his broken heart. i don't know how else to pray for this, God. but you know what to do. thank you dear Lord. Amen

Ann
01-08-02, 09:00 AM
Father please help Eric to understand you love him and that none of us are "good enough" apart from Jesus and to accept the wonderful gift of life in Him. Please help Heather to be able to share Your truth with love and consideration and no compromise. And please show Whitney how to be honest and obedient in a way that leads to life. Thank You.

Marilyn
01-08-02, 07:17 PM
Father, I stand in total agreement! Bless these lives with Your wisdom and Your awesome love. Set their feet on Your path and show them that You are with them every moment! Touch Eric with the need to seek Your presence in his life and Your salvation for his spirit! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-08-02, 10:10 PM
:angel: :angel: Father We praise You for people who "Stand in the Gap". Bless these people who are praying for Eric. Bless the entire family. Give Holy Spirit Wisdom and Understanding to all involved. We ask in Jesus Name that Eric be saved and Sanctified. Fill him with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding. Lord Jesus We love you for interceeding on our behalf. Agape. Grandpa.

princess leah
01-12-02, 02:14 PM
yes dear Father, i pray that your healing is made in these people's lives. i don't really know either one of them that well but i care for them and i pray that you heal their hearts. in jesus name amen