PDA

View Full Version : The secret place of the Most High

Eternix
01-07-02, 09:30 AM
The Holy Ghost kept me up half the night last night. I didn't get to sleep until after 3 AM. The Holy Ghost hath said, The Secret place of the Most High is in Him. In the Holy Ghost is the secret place, in the Holy Ghost is refuge, there is comfort for He is the Comforter.

God the Father talked to me much last night, He said, I will bring down all who try to exalt themselves above me, I am the MOST HIGH and my glory will I not give to another. But the humble shall hear thereof, the humble dwelleth in the secret place, I will lift the lowly up and bless them.

The Holy Ghost dwelleth in us and the secret place in the Holy Ghost, so when the Spirit comes there is the Secret place of the Most High, there is the shadow of the Almighty. In Acts 5, people cast their sick in the streets, just for the shadow of Peter to overshadow them and it did and they were healed, why? Peter was full of the Holy Ghost and He abode under the shadow of the Almighty because the secret place is in the Holy Ghost. So the shadow of Peter was overshadowed by the Shadow of the Almighty and the Holy Ghost walked in the streets through Peter and not only did the shadow of Peter fall upon them, so did the Shadow of the Almighty Most High God.

The secret place is in the Spirit and when He rest so doeth the Shadow of God. In there is protection and safety.

Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost
The Spirit of the Lord is full of treasures

Eternix:angel:

Multimom
01-07-02, 11:24 AM
Eternix:

I inferred from your post that you were simply attempting to impart information and wisdom, and that you weren't looking for a debate or opposition to your post so I moved it to the Christian Fellowship Forum. There you are more likely to receive the types of replies you are seeking.

Thanks
;)