PDA

View Full Version : I just need a little help....

gymnast
01-06-02, 07:44 PM
if there is anyone that can offer some advise to me, it woud be greatly appreciated. I've been fighting with myself for some time now... All I want to do right now is get my knife and cut myself. I've been here before, but I stopped before it go too bad. I don't want to get into it again... but I'm not sure what to do about it. Does anyone have any advise???

I'm also asking for prayer because this battle is WAY too hard for me to fight by myself.

Thanks,
"Lost and broken

grandpa
01-06-02, 09:51 PM
My dearest Child: This is a prayer request board, but you are wise to seek help anywhere, anytime that you need it. I am going to ask for a Powerful Holy Spirit blessing on you Now. Father-God, Bless this child with Dunamis Power. Lord Jesus come near and comfort this hurting person.
Mizz Gymnast, Keep us informed: We care.
AND: Do you have a loving church family that you can turn to?

Other moderators: this is the best that I can do. If you can offer better advise (and you can) come on swiftly: Now: Agape. Grandpa.:) :D

Ann
01-07-02, 12:06 AM
Father please kep our gymnast in Your case and Your protection. Help her to know that Jesus the answer lives inside her and that in His name and poer she has power over all the power of the enemy. Father please help her know we love her. Thank You.

Marilyn
01-07-02, 08:06 PM
Yes Lord! Touch her heart and let her know that there's a "high" and a release she can experience that's like no other! Help her to find You in those moments when the enemy tempts her to harm herself! Help her to see that she doesnt' have to do this to herself - that Your Love and fullness makes life good and rich and full! Help her Lord!!! Open her eyes and her heart to YOU, in Jesus' mighty name@!

Ann
01-09-02, 02:09 AM
Father please be with our Gymnast and deliver her. Help her know that You are fighting for her not against her and that in YOu she has the victory.

"I'm also asking for prayer because this battle is WAY too hard for me to fight by myself." That is a very scriptural prayer request. The Lord quickened me to look it up and post this for you.

David prayed much the same way you did Psalm 35:1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

Here is how God responds when we ask Him to fight the battle for us because it is way too much for us.
2Chronicals 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Deuteronomy 1:30 The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes

Deuteronomy 3:22 Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Joshua 10:25 And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

Isaiah 31:4 For thus hath the LORD spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the LORD of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.

Jeremiah 1:19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee

There are a lot more. God is on your side because He loves you.

gymnast
01-12-02, 01:16 AM
Thank You so much to all of you! It has been a long and uphill battle the whole way, but I do know that I WILL make it. Thank you for your prayers, cocern, and comfort offered. I actually was able to speak to my youth group about how things happen to us that we may not understand, and how God can take the bad situations and use them for good (all things work together for the good of them that love God and are called according to his purpose. or something like that). It wasn't easy, but I think God had me do it for a reason.

Anyway, thanks again. Love you all.
~Gymnast
(yeah, the weird one...) :umm:

Marilyn
01-13-02, 07:21 AM
Lord continue to shower this life with Your wisdom, Your guidance and Your teaching! Continue to bless her with Your love and peace! in Jesus' name. Thanks Lord!!

Ann
01-14-02, 01:45 AM
Thank You for Gymnast and for Your being not just with but in her. Hold her close Lord, hug her for us and reach out through her to others who are hurting too.

(((((((Gymnast)))))))

grandpa
01-14-02, 07:41 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for continued comfort and healing for our Mizz gymnast. Shower the entire situation with Dunamis power, and Your Holy Spirit of Comfort. Lord Jesus keep on blessing and Healing. Agape. Grandpa.
Here is a special hug for one who we care about.

((((((:angel: Gymnast:angel: ))))))