PDA

View Full Version : advise????

gymnast
01-06-02, 07:41 PM
if there is anyone that can offer some advise to me, it woud be greatly appreciated. I've been fighting with myself for some time now... All I want to do right now is get my knife and cut myself. I've been here before, but I stopped before it go too bad. I don't want to get into it again... but I'm not sure what to do about it. Does anyone have any advise???

Thanks,
"Lost and broken

Suffecient to stand, though free to fall.

The toughest thing you will ever do in life is face yourself.

It is better to give what you can't loose than to gain what you can.

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look foreward, just look beside you because your best friends will always be there."

"Everything is always okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

Lee
01-06-02, 09:23 PM
I may have missed a post or something, but im not sure what the source of the problem is, Iwould be glad to assist with advice but need a little more info.
Peace and Love
Lee

Breni Sue
01-06-02, 09:51 PM
Gymnast - I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not real sure what advice to give you, but just know that God loves you very much, and that I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs ~ Kyrie :love:

Multimom
01-06-02, 10:55 PM
Gymnast:

I have had some personal experience with what you describe, not me personally but a young man who lived down the street from us.

What you describe is called Self-Mutalation it has its basis in some serious pshcyological disorder and or personality disorder. I strongly encourgage you to seek medical and psychological attention as quickly as possible.

If you are underaged, go immediately to your parents, your pastor, or a school counselor.

I'm not saying that you are crazy, but you may have a serious chemical imbalance in the brain and this can be treated.

Please seek help. And let us know how we can help other.