PDA

View Full Version : Sister Needs Prayer!!!

Nitarita
01-05-02, 09:15 PM
My sister had her gallbladder removed 23 years ago and has suffered with irritable bowel syndrome since then. She has now been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis. She is in danger of losing her bladder and is losing weight rapidly. I would like for anyone who reads this to please pray for her and add her to your Church's prayer list,etc., Her name is Sue Tanner.

Thank you, I know what the power of prayer can do. God Bless you.

grandpa
01-05-02, 09:42 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus name for Healing for Mizz Sue. Give the Medical people the Wisdom to minister to her to cure the problems. Give the peace that passes all understanding to Her and all friends and Family. Lord Jesus come close and love her. Agape. Grandpa.

Nitarita
01-05-02, 10:13 PM
She is in a lot of pain right now and is scared. My family is in prayer for her now also. God Bless You

Ann
01-05-02, 11:52 PM
Father please help Sue to experience all the fulness of the healing Jesus purchased for her and know that by His stripes she is healed. Please take away the pain and the causes of it and help her not to be afraid. Thank You and thank You that she has a praying family.

Marilyn
01-06-02, 09:55 AM
Amen and Amen! I stand in agreement!