PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my baby

AmyJ
01-03-02, 02:06 AM
Hello,

I am asking for all of your prayers. My family and I lost a daughter shortly after birth this past June, and I am currently pregnant again, the same problems that started happening with my lasst pregnancy are seeming to creep up on us again, and I am afraid that I may end up delivering this baby early as well. Please help me and pray for my unborn little girl, she is so very tiny. I don't want to loose another baby, and I don't think my family could handle this as well. Please pray for us, I need your help!! Thank you.

AmyJ

Breni Sue
01-03-02, 05:38 AM
Father, I pray for this most precious of gifts! Bless this unborn girl and her family as they look foward to bringing her into the world, and raising and loving her. I pray that tragedy does not repeat itself. Protect this innocent life, Lord, so that she may have a chance to grow, love, and learn about You. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Marilyn
01-03-02, 12:09 PM
Father touch this youngster and mom with Your strength and Your wholeness! Bless this preganancy with a RUSH of Your Spirit to guide this child in proper growth and a blessed entrance into this world. Minister Your peace to this family and let them feel Your awesome power and presence in their lives! in Jesus' name.

Ann
01-03-02, 12:16 PM
O Father please help this tiny baby abd her mama Amy. In Jesus name we come against all that would hurt this little one or cause her to be born too soon. We also come against all fear attacking Amy and we replace it with peace and truth, wisdom and discernment so that she will know from You what's happening in her body and what to do about it and know who to listen to and who to tell to hush and go away. Please nourish this little one in her mommie's womb and help her stay there for the exactly right amount of time. Thank You for Your help and for Your loving both of them.

Amy, I feel I'm supposed to tell you about Joey to help encourage youn in faith. Joey is the baby son of our local newspaper editor. He arrived about 4 1/2 mo early weighing barely 2 lbs. She had only been aware she was pregnant a few weeks and only told people about it 2 wks before. I think the whole town prayed for him. In way less than a month he was home from hospital. He is growing and gooing and doing all the things a baby of his age should...not a baby of his age since conception but a full term baby born when he was; there is not the usual premie development catch up lag. He is very healthy. This does not mean I think your baby will come early, not at all. It's just to help you smile and to let you know God can handle imposible situations for babies and their mommies.

grandpa
01-03-02, 09:05 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus name for perfect healing for this young mom and baby. Give them the peace that passes all understanding. Guide the medical people who are ministering to them. Lord Jesus come close and love this entire family. Agape. Grandpa.