PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Martha Morlan

Gene Richards
01-01-02, 03:44 PM
Dear Prayer Angels,
Please pray for Martha Morlan. Please pray that everything will work out according to God's will. (Romans 8:28) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God. Please pray for healing, peace. comfort and strength for Martha and her family.
Praise God!!!Thank you for your prayers. Thank You ABBA FATHER!!! God is awesome!!!
God is in control!!!
In Jesus name Romans 10:9

We had a phone call from my brother in Wichita KS this morning. They just found out yesterday that my sister-in-law, Martha Morlan, has breast
cancer and they will be having a mastectomy tomorrow (Wed) at 2:30PM our time.
We ask for prayers for her, my brother, and the surgeons. She does know the Lord but is anxious. I don't know any more particulars yet. I
didn't get to talk to my brother.
thaanks for your prayers!
Love, Bill and Marge
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask
when you pray, believe that you receive them, and
you will have them.---Mark 11:24
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

To the victims of terrorism...
you are in our hearts and prayers.
Sept. 11, 2001
God Bless The U.S.A.

grandpa
01-01-02, 08:20 PM
:angel: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for the peace that passes all understanding for Mizz Martha. Bless the entire family and the medical people who are ministering to her. Guide the medical people in their treatment for her. Lord Jesus come near and bless her in a great way as only you can. Give the perfect healing that your blood paid the price for. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-01-02, 09:48 PM
Father please give this lady peace and health in Jesus name. Please help her family also and please show them how to talk your word to one another and to encourage each other. Thank You.

Marilyn
01-02-02, 05:20 PM
Yes Lord! Touch her with Your healing and wholeness! Bless her with Your presence, Your strength and Your wisdom. in Jesus' mighty name.