PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

August
12-30-01, 10:19 PM
hello, my name is Gus and i'm kind of shy but i love to praise God and what He has done for me in my life!!! He is so good to me! he's given me life, good health, and most importantly, the eternal gift of SALVATION!!! but i think its important to help each other and build each other up so if anyone wants to discuss this at any time you are welcome to message me. i know i could certainly use the companionship.

Nicole
12-30-01, 10:22 PM
welcome to ILJ! I'm Nicole - hope you get some good fellowship here!

August
12-30-01, 10:26 PM
thank you very much Nicole! i appreciate that--and i hope i can too. :)

Breni Sue
12-30-01, 10:40 PM
Hey Gus! Welcome to the club! We have a variety of topics here that I am sure will interest you. :)

BTW, I am a co-moderator, so if you ever have any questions, I am here! :)

August
12-30-01, 10:46 PM
thank you kyrie...i'm always looking for a decent place to fellowship with other Christians...

Multimom
12-31-01, 10:36 AM
Gus:

Welcome, I'm glad you joined us. If you have any questions let us know. One tip, if you are looking for fellowship, stay on this board and avoid the Christian Life and Discussion board. That board is a debate board and for those faint of heart its not a good place. But if you have strong convictions and you don't mind being challenged, join us there too.

Its a hard board so be aware.

Vinnie
12-31-01, 12:29 PM
Greetings and Salutations Gus. Hope you find some good fellowship here ;)

JcLuRvEr
01-04-02, 05:36 AM
I'm new here and I'm finding things to talk about to people who want to befriends with me.
Hope to see you stickin' around.:)

ManInBlack
01-04-02, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by August
hello, my name is Gus and i'm kind of shy but i love to praise God and what He has done for me in my life!!! He is so good to me! he's given me life, good health, and most importantly, the eternal gift of SALVATION!!! but i think its important to help each other and build each other up so if anyone wants to discuss this at any time you are welcome to message me. i know i could certainly use the companionship.

WOOO!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd interject that :D

Name's Zechariah, nice to have ya here.

Blessings,
Zechariah