PDA

View Full Version : Archive

Paulo
01-29-18, 09:48 PM
Ann even with no new activity this forums needs to be kept as an Archive of Great Christian Posts.

Question of the Week - how is Charles? How are you?

Paulo
01-29-18, 09:54 PM
But if you make me an Administrator I'll do my best to make the forums popular again. I can try. I don't know if you trust me?

Paulo
01-29-18, 10:03 PM
Otherwise, here is my advice:

We need to appeal more to the modern world.

Keep Prayer Requests and Praises, that's very important. But remember, God's Will, not mine, be done.

Keep Ask a Pastor.

Keep Question of the week. A week is 7 and 7 is one of the best numbers for obvious reasons. It's a good principle.

Keep Christian Fellowship.

Keep Creative Works.

++++

Keep Christian Music.

Add 3 more sections: Christian Images, Christian Video, Christian Games.

Ann
01-30-18, 01:47 AM
Thank you for your concern for us. There have been some challenges but we are pretty much OK. How are you doing?

Let's start with making you moderator since the site owners prefer one go to admin from moderator Would that be OK? I really appreciate your willingness to help

The new board ideas sound good tho I have to admit I may be lost re games What sorts of games do you have in mind?

Paulo
01-31-18, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately not many Christian games yet. I have an idea for a good videogame for kids and adults where you play as Jesus.

Ann
02-01-18, 12:35 AM
definitely WWJD?

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:36 AM
seems to be? not sure, what Bob said made sense to me.

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:38 AM
balance is important.

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:44 AM
I discovered the other day I have a daughter outside wedlock. I've started putting money into a savings account for her...

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:46 AM
childish foolishness (me, not Laura)

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:53 AM
It's fornication, not adultery. Adultery is after marriage.

Read the Law carefully, in different translations, both Latin and Greek. And please do not add to it.

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:56 AM
I'm an Aries-Taurus Cusp (see the Rosicrucians, the 3 Wise Men).

I'm probably just the ox in the Book of Revelation. Not sure yet.

Paulo
02-01-18, 12:59 AM
SEE DIFFERENT TRANSLATIONS. please.

Paulo
02-01-18, 01:14 AM
I was born on the exact day there was a minor earthquake in San Francisco. My father's name is Francis (Francisco).

He was born on the exact day they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.