PDA

View Full Version : sick friend

Nicole
12-28-01, 06:02 PM
A friend of mine, Derrick, has pleurisy - which causes: "cough, fever, chills, sharp, sticking pain that is worse on inspiration, and rapid shallow breathing. " He says that it's very painful.

He said that the he went back to the doctor, and it was getting worse - he has to have a cat scan tomorrow. Apparently this is a disease more common to older people - but he's only 19. There is also no known treatment for it.

Thanks for your prayers!

Ann
12-28-01, 10:05 PM
Father pluresy hurts! Of course I know that You know that. Please help Derrick to have a very quick recovery. Help him to receive the full benefit of the healing Jesus bought for him. Please make the inflamation and infection leave his chest and take all its causes with it. Please encourage him in Jesus Christ and make Your word very real to him not in healing only but in all the other things he needs to be sure about in You. Thank You and thank You for giving him friends who will pray and will ask others to pray too.

Marilyn
12-29-01, 08:36 AM
Amen and Amen! Lord we stand on Your Word and believe You for complete healing for Derrick. Praise Your Mighty Name!

Nicole
12-31-01, 02:08 PM
I talked to him this afternoon and he's doing better - thanks for the prayers!