PDA

View Full Version : If

Ann
07-25-16, 03:21 PM
If we are not a force and presence for Jesus why are we here? If we are how does it sow? Does it matter?

Paulo
08-05-16, 11:52 AM
Yes it matters. Living for Jesus is the main reason we're here as Christians. It starts with faith, and we sow by doing good.

I will offer another thought though - it seems to me an important part of what we're doing on this planet is also finding and spending time with our soulmate (Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.).

Ann
08-05-16, 02:08 PM
Good points.
I was thinking specifically about iljboards however

apureheart
08-10-16, 06:31 PM
Remember the burning bush in the wilderness?

What a waste! In the middle of nowhere, off the beaten path, off the off the beaten path path.

It just existed insignificantly.

Why was it there? It had no purpose.....

How long did it burn, how many years, did it do nothing, accomplish nothing?

How long was it there before Moses "found" it?

As the bush burned GOD spoke thru the flames to the heart of a shepherd and he left with a new purpose and destiny. GOD was going to use him to change the world.

What happened to the burning bush?

Ann, iljboards is a burning bush.

It will never be the "cedars of Lebanon" like Facebook or the fig tree of Google.

But there are people who have passed this way off the beaten path who have discovered GOD's will for their life.

GOD owns the cattle of a thousand hills...

Remember little David tended a small flock of sheep while his brothers were warriors. But it was David that killed Goliath.

Remember this if you you think that what you do here doesn't matter.

.....peace.....