PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask God one question

Ann
09-04-14, 08:20 AM
Going in a little different direction this time
If you could ask God one question what would it be and what do you think His answer would be?

Ed(D)
09-04-14, 12:31 PM
This might be interesting. When I went back to work after a heart attack, people would ask me if I saw Jesus. I could not remember anything about the ordeal, just what I was told. So it bothered me that I couldn't answer. I prayed for an answer. Then one Sunday night where I played piano at a retirement home for a church service, I told the visiting Pastor about it. He himself had suffered 8 heart attacks. So I asked hem, "Why can't I remember if I saw Jesus?" and his reply, "Well, if God allowed that then you would no longer need faith!"

Ann
09-04-14, 06:35 PM
yeah

Charles
09-06-14, 01:16 AM
Hello Ed(D)
I'm glad you shared your experience. In 2003 I was dead. Obviously I'm not dead now. I had a very bad reaction to a new medicine one I was later told should never have been prescribed for me and went into full cardiac and respiration arrest. Many things that God did that day that are just to much to be coincidence, But what I an responding to is the "Did you see God" I didn't but people seem to expect that if you were dead you should have. Almost like you couldn't be for real about being dead if you didn't. Who made that rule? I did see God one other time when I was recovering from surgery and no where near dead. That doesn't seem to "count" because I wasn't dead. Either way He was is and always will be faithful. I'm glad you shared your experience and just want to encourage you.

Charles
09-06-14, 01:16 AM
My question would be when are you sending your Son.

Ann
09-13-14, 11:45 PM
I think my question would be either please help me understand healing and why it happens sometimes and doesn't happen others. I know it is a finished work so am I doing something to block it?