PDA

View Full Version : my grandmother... possible cancer

Laury
12-22-01, 06:56 PM
my mom mom (grandmother) has found out she has a nogial (sp?) or some kind of lump on her lung. she's going in on monday for a CAT scan, then they'll go from there, depending on what they find. i love her dearly. she's the best. please pray you guys... that this is nothing, and that she'll be okay. if it is something, please pray that God will give her the strength she needs to get through it. plus, my grandfather just got back from the hospital, and is recovering.

thanks for the prayer. truly, its appreciated. i'm scared. really scared. i'll keep you guys updated.

thanks again. God Bless

Ann
12-23-01, 12:22 AM
Father this is a frightening time for Toodles and her family. Please give them Your peace the kind that passes understanding and goes straight to their hearts. Please help her grandmother to be well and whole and to know that it was because of what Jesus did that she can ahave her healing. We speak to this nodule now in Jesus name and tell it to dry up and go away and take all other symptoms and their causes with it to the place where Jesus sends it. And we thank You Lord Jesus for giving us power over all the power of the enemy and for telling us about it in Your word so we can walk with You in this and do Your will in praying. Thank You for health and wholeness for Toodles' grandmother.

Marilyn
12-23-01, 07:06 AM
Father, I stand in agreement. Bless this family with a powerful revelation of Your plan and purpose in their lives. Take what the enemy would use to destroy/manipulate and use it to strengthen, encourage and teach. Minister to every need and send Your Spirit to surround them with Your wondrous love and assurance! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
12-23-01, 09:20 PM
:angel: Father,Our God: We ask in Jesus Name for Healing for this dear Mom-Mom. Bless her with the Peace that passes all understanding. Bless this dear one that has ask for prayer. Lord Jesus, come close and give comfort to all in this family. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
12-29-01, 03:07 PM
Father please help Toodles grandmother as she goes through these further tests. Please help her know Jesus personally as her Healer, her Savior and her Lord. Please help Toodles grandpa and the rest of her family to pull together and to be strong in Christ and if any of them are not yet in Christ this would be a great time for them to come in. Please help our Toodles to be a part of Your solution and Your answers and not just be overwhelmed by all of this. Please give her Your strength and wisdom and Your peace that passes understanding. Thank You.