PDA

View Full Version : Praying with me!!

fatherschild
12-20-01, 01:37 PM
Dear All

I would like to thank you each and everyone that has prayed with me so far, for the restoration of my marriage and healing in my life. Things have still not come together but there is slightly more communication.
At this point I would really like to ask you all to pray for me as I am really starting to feel a lot of doubt and and pain. I am really feeling a bit miserable at the moment. Please wont you continue to pray that the Lord will bring a reconcilliation in my marriage as well as healing in my life. At the same time please pray that He would give me patience and strength while I wait on Him.

I guess I am being very selfish here, and feel this way because I want things to happen my way and in my time, but I honestly cannot deny how I feel, and I continue to confess that to the Lord.

Thank you so much
Fatherschild

Marilyn
12-20-01, 09:17 PM
Touch him Lord! Reach out with Your peace and strength and wisdom that he might seek You first in all things and trust You to order his steps! Lead him on the path You want him to walk and bless him with Your Spirit to guide and encourage him. Provide for every need and bless him richly! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
12-24-01, 08:40 PM
:angel: Father We ask in Jesus name for healing in this family situation. Rebuke the devil out of this family. Lord Jesus we ask that you come close and give comfort to all in this family. Give Holy Spirit Wisdom and Understanding to all. We will give our Lord Jesus the praise for all healing. Agape. Grandpa.:)

LVV
12-26-01, 12:32 AM
Fatherschild,

There hasn't been a day go by this week that I haven't thought of you dearly -- standing in your shoes, and praying for you what I ask of Him for me.

I just keep repeating the prayer to myself "stand firm in your faith, lay it all at His feet, let Go and let God" and you shall be delivered. I feel a moment of peace when I pray that, and sometimes I have to pray it over and over and over. It helps.

May God work strongly in both our lives -- mine, as Bishop says to accept the purging and changing that is so painful, and be prepared to obey His word and will....and for you, that the Spirit touches your heart -- even if briefly -- to give you rest and peace and comfort...

My heart is with you friend,

LVV