PDA

View Full Version : How much?

Ann
02-28-10, 10:06 PM
Sometimes we ask for only enough to get by and wonder if God will do that. Yet His word says in Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." This is addressed to people who have reached out to help Paul when he was a brother in need and seems to be part of a pattern that we reap as we sow. This is not a give to get or name it and claim it thing. It is God's nature. This is the God who fed 5000 with a couple of fish and five loaves of bread, got them all full, and had 12 baskets of food left over. Some of you know about the way He has met challenges where people told us there was no way for Caring Hands to do whatever. Last Christmas we were told there was no way there would be food to do the Christmas Dinner. God fed 650, and provided so many clothes and toys and such we are about to hold a Spring Free-For-All to give away the things that were left over.

There is more to the riches of (in) His glory that I am only just starting to realize. Can we talk about it together? Romans 9:23 says He will make known the riches of His glory in us. How does that happen? What has gthe Holy Spirit been showing you on this?

Ann
03-16-10, 11:20 PM
We did the Free for all today. My feet are about to resign from my body and would already have done it if my legs could carry the message but O it was a blessing. We have still enough of His riches to help another 2 ministries and do another giveaway in a different county. For me part of the riches were that a man we have been praying for for 6 yrs showed up and a lady who used to be a very precious friend came to get things for others and I got to see her again and maybe just maybe we can get to know each other again.

Susan
03-17-10, 10:17 AM
That is so awesome, Ann. I am glad to hear about how the Lord is doing things there. You all are in my prayers.