PDA

View Full Version : Pray for direction

Lailing
12-12-01, 03:26 AM
I completely lost my direction at work!! Very discouraging!!! Wants to look for now opportunity elsewhere but the market is really bad, nothing is available. Pray that God teaches me how to pass the days with His joyfulness; and pray for a breakthrough at His will.

Ducky
12-15-01, 05:04 AM
Lord I lift Lailing up to you. I pray that you would make your direction VERY clear and that you would show yourself to Lailing through your word. Also Lord, that Lailing would know that no matter what's happening with the work situation, that you hold EVERYTHING in your mighty hands. In the precious name of Jesus Christ I give these things to you. Amen
Lailing: Check out Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" And Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit". This last verse is really one that spoke to me this week. I'll be praying for you!
*Ducky* (:>( )<
AKA Sarah

Marilyn
12-15-01, 03:15 PM
Yes Lord! Hear these prayers for Your direction and strength. Touch this heart with Your peace and guidance and bless each moment with Your presence and wisdom! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
12-24-01, 08:46 PM
:angel: Father, When there is trouble on the job and/or the thought of loosing the job, it is rough. Bless this person with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give Holy Spirit Wisdom to all involved. We just know that all will turn out good for those that love the Lord. Lord Jesus bless this person with comfort amd joy. Agape. Grandpa.:)