PDA

View Full Version : Need prayer for Grandpa this time

Walker
01-21-10, 05:39 PM
my Grandpa woke up this morning with his legs hurting so much couldnt walk, now just learned still not better and has a feaver and his knees are swallon, tried calling his doctor but too late the doctor is out, so please pray for wisdom and healing so that he doesnt have so much trouble tomarrow and saturday which is when the viewing and funral services will be for grandma, hopfully wont have to go back too the hospital, lol Lord knows where tired of that place. just one thing after another im trusting the Lord, but just cant help wonder when will it end, least give us a big break.

Ann
01-21-10, 06:13 PM
Father please help him through all this and help all the family. Thank You.

Ann
01-24-10, 01:28 PM
How is your grandpa, Walker? We are praying for him.

Susan
01-24-10, 04:32 PM
Praying, Walker.

faithangel45
01-24-10, 05:11 PM
Praying In Jesus Name.
Faithangel

Walker
01-25-10, 01:21 AM
hi ann, sorry i haven't gotten back to this, hes doing a lot better concidering, saturday my grandma was laid to rest, so now the moving on has come and getting use to her not being there after 65 years of marrige, i know my uncle and rest of the family wont let him stay by himself for a few days least at night, still least for me id still feel alone has to be hard even if its not shown on the outside. i was told though my poem Angels beauty shop was the highlight of the services though so i thank the Lord for that now i just need to start saving so i can publish this new book in honor of my grandma.

harrisgk
01-25-10, 10:33 AM
I pray that God gives your grandpa peace and comfort, and is very close to him during this time.

faithangel45
01-26-10, 12:06 PM
praying in Jesus Name
Faithangel