PDA

View Full Version : Diann

Ann
07-20-09, 10:32 AM
Diann is scheduled for surgery on the 23rd to remove her left kidney because of a large tumor. Other health issues make this an especially risky operation. She would of course like a miracle of healing even before the surgery. If hat does not happen her request is to either have a full recovery from the surgery or go home with Jesus not be in a vegative or much more disabled state than now. I have to honor that but it is very hard to think of letting go of such a long time freind. Please pray for her.

Father thank You for Diann. Please bless her with healing and with health. Please help there be no fear of surgery or of it's aftermath. Please help her hold Your hand and know that You are holding her even when her grip has to relax in sleep or aneshesia. Please help her be better not worse after the surgery. Thank You.

faithangel45
07-20-09, 06:39 PM
praying in Jesus Name
Faithaangel

Ann
07-22-09, 12:00 PM
"It's that time. In a few hours Cheryl and I leave for Florida, and a couple hours after that, I will be doing the pre-op stuff there at Shand's. Now I know that I am truly running on prayer. Now I am calm.

Thank God for His peace. I have no idea what will happen, but I am convinced that I do indeed know the One who holds my future. In a few hours my part in this will be over, and the rest of my family will be up to bat."

Ann
07-22-09, 12:06 PM
Father please watch over her and bring the outcome You know is the very best for her. Thank You for causing us to know Diann. Please keep her always aware of Your presence with her. Please touch her sisters and brother and each one in their families and somehow use this to bring salvation and greater closene4ss to You to thoie who need it. Thank You,

faithangel45
07-22-09, 05:32 PM
Amen and amen
Faithangel

Ann
07-24-09, 12:14 PM
Surgery was done yesterday and she was in surgical ICU for the night and is to be moved to a regular room sometime today if oit goes as they expect. The tumor was malignant and surrounding tissue and lymph nodes ae being tested which takes about 10 days.

Thank You Father for bringing Diann through the surgery OK. Please give her a good, uneventful, cancer free, infection free recovery. Thank You.

faithangel45
07-24-09, 02:32 PM
Praying in Jesus Name for Diann's cancer not to have spread.
Faithangel

Ann
07-24-09, 02:52 PM
Thanks FA