PDA

View Full Version : Prayer For Grandpa

Marilyn
12-08-01, 08:08 AM
Father reach out to Grandpa as he faces the rotator cuff surgery on Monday. Bless him with Your awesome presence and assurance that all is well and according to Your Plan. Minister peace to his heart and strength to his body for a quick, complete recovery. Use the talents of these physicians to guide him to being pain-free in this shoulder. Grant Lance and Pam Your peace and assurance too as they wait during the procedure. in Jesus' mighty name!

Ann
12-10-01, 02:20 AM
Amen.
Father we know that Grandpa is healed by the stripes of Jesus. We also know that sometimes You use people You've given talent and skill in the medical area to help,our bodies receive the manifestation of that healing. Thank You for the good result of this surgery. Please make all go smoothly. Please protect Grandpa from all mistakes, problems, infection and anxiety and please help his family know that He is in Your mighty hands.

Thank You so much for his life and love for you and for his family. Please bless them all.

admin
12-10-01, 11:32 PM
Thank you so much for prayer for Grandpa! He is doing well. He had to go back to the hospital after coming home because of some minor problems with his kidneys, but I am sure that he will be fine and most likely come home tomorrow. His surgery went well but I'm afraid he will be a bit sore for a while. He is a tough bird, though! :)

I will be sure to let him know that he is being prayed for. He will be surely looking forward to getting back out here.

Pam

Breni Sue
12-11-01, 05:30 AM
Amen, Lord! Continue to bless this man & bring him to a full recovery!

Marilyn
12-11-01, 06:16 PM
Bless and keep him in Your loving arms, Lord! in Jesus' name.

Ann
12-11-01, 10:36 PM
Thank You. Lord.

grandpa
12-14-01, 08:54 PM
:biggrin: My dearest christian family. It is 1940 14 Dec 01 C.S.T. here in the mountains. I had the surgery 10 Dec Early and It was supposed to be "out Patient". I was 'out' some but for the sake of brevity, I did not get fully on my own until about noon thursday, yesterday. Right now I am typing but the right arm is not but about 05 per/cent functunal and will take about 2 months of serious therapy to get it running like I want it to again. I feel like I am looking through a fog, but am greatly-more-better than the past 4 days. (humor). What was wrong?? There are many-many parts to the shoulder, and a therapist took about 30 minutes explaining the rotator-cuff and all hooked up parts. Several had problems and showed it from 30 years of pole climbing-8.5 years riding submarines and an active growing up life here in the mountains. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. May the Lord bless you all and keep you safe in these uncertain times. Jesus is certainly sure in his love for us. Agape Grandpa.:) :D :biggrin:

Marilyn
12-15-01, 03:30 PM
Thank You Lord for watching over Grandpa for us. Praise You for Your Faithfulness! Keep him in the hollow of Your loving hands and help him breeze through this rehab period. in Jesus' name.

grandpa
12-24-01, 08:27 PM
:biggrin: My dearest Prayer Warriors: Grandpa Here: It is 1920-24 Dec 01 CST. The surgery on my right shoulder is two weeks old. The lack of pain is beyond my comprehension except for knowing the power of prayer. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Bout two more months of therapy to get the scar tissue moving again.
The Lord bless you and Keep you. The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you: The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. Agape. Grandpa.
P.S. Lift up Pastor Eric that He will be found safe. Grandpa.:) :D