PDA

View Full Version : Cheri is in ICU please pray

Ann
05-09-09, 02:23 AM
Father please touch Cheri's heart and her gallblader now in Jesus' name and help her receive the full healing that Jesus sacrificed to give her. Please regulate all her organs and functions according to Your perfect design for her health. Please help Dan and all her family to stand strong with her in faith and in Your word. Thank You.

janny108
05-09-09, 09:54 AM
what happened?
Jan

tann
05-09-09, 10:43 AM
Father please touch Cheri's heart and her gallblader now in Jesus' name and help her receive the full healing that Jesus sacrificed to give her. Please regulate all her organs and functions according to Your perfect design for her health. Please help Dan and all her family to stand strong with her in faith and in Your word. Thank You.

Yes Lord... :ipray:

Whitewolf
05-09-09, 03:15 PM
Yes,Lord,Amen and Amen. :ipray:

Ann
05-09-09, 04:16 PM
She text messaged me from ICU shortly before I posted and said that there was some problem with her heart and that her gall bladder was still giving trouble. Today her hubby says that if they can get medical clearnence about the hert irregularities they will operate and remove glal bldder and probably appendics probably on Mon. Please pray for no complictions and good care and good outcome.

janny108
05-10-09, 09:53 AM
even tho often I don't post I try to remember to pray for the needs here.
Jan

Ann
05-10-09, 04:05 PM
Thanks Jan. That means a lot.

Walker
05-11-09, 01:21 AM
3/7/2006

Miracles within Miracles

A mother of one was rushed to the hospital about to give birth
Three weeks early the baby doing fine the Father was told
The eyes of the doctor told him something else was wrong

The Mother had a heart condition might not live through the night
Left the Father speechless with wonder who then rushed by her side
Fell down to his knees and prayed at that moment a spark went out

At the same time mother-in-law felt the call, started the prayer chain
First to the daughter-in-law who then passed it on down the line
The moment prayers went out cosmic events started happening

That night a man lay in bed woke up feeling the hand of Christ angels singing
The wife asked what was wrong all he said with tears flowing Jesus Loves me
Jesus died for me He bought me and I am His

At that same time the other hand of Christ was into the heart of the Mother
Later that morning with the Mother awake doctors found a heart made new
The unexplainable sign of Christ was found

Miracles within miracles still happen if we would only pray and believe
The heart cry is all it takes, Christ our Lord hears our cries, our prayers
Angels start to sing, the hand of Christ reaches out may He be praised

This poem is a true story with real people.

Thank you Lord for the Miracle your about to give Cheri and thank you for watching over her and her family, thank you for teaching us to use what is against us or coming against us to use it to lift us up to you in your name Jesus Amen

tann
05-11-09, 09:53 AM
She text messaged me from ICU shortly before I posted and said that there was some problem with her heart and that her gall bladder was still giving trouble. Today her hubby says that if they can get medical clearnence about the hert irregularities they will operate and remove glal bldder and probably appendics probably on Mon. Please pray for no complictions and good care and good outcome.

Father, we ask You to go before cheri and guide her doctors in all the decisons they make ..
Bless her Lord and comfort her and let her find rest and assurance in Your divine presence in her life..bring her swift healing ..
bless her family too with peace and trust in You for her ..
Thank You Father for our peace and our life in You ... :ipray:

Ann
05-11-09, 01:18 PM
Thank you for sharing that Walker I'll read it to Dan and to Cheri when she is able to talk to me.

Whitewolf
05-11-09, 01:41 PM
Yes,Lord,I ask You to be with Cheri and the family.I pray for wisdom and discernment for the doctors in her care and that any medical procedures would go smoothly with no complications. I pray for Your healing in her body,Lord,that You may receive glory and honor and praise.

And I pray that Your perfect peace would guard Cheri's heart and mind(and her family's too) in Christ Jesus.

In Your precious name,Amen.

Ann
05-11-09, 09:56 PM
Dan called this afternoon to say that Cheri was out of surgery, back in her room and awake. Cheri called about 20 min ago. She will be in hosp till Friday probably. She says thank you very much for praying.

Walker
05-12-09, 02:04 AM
your welcome Ann any time is what prayer is for:)

faithangel45
05-12-09, 01:23 PM
praying iN Jesus Name
Faithangel

diosmio
05-12-09, 10:30 PM
Just read about Cheri, please tell her I'm saying a prayer for her and stand in agreement with ALL here.

Ann
05-13-09, 12:47 AM
Will certainly do that. Text msg this AM said she might get to try clear liquids today.

How are you, Hope?

Breni Sue
05-13-09, 12:13 PM
Ann, do you happen to have Cheri's address? (I would ask for the hospitals addy, but she would probably be home before it got there). Please email me when you get this. Thanks!

Ann
05-13-09, 09:52 PM
Cheri had a bad rection to a med. She is able to talk on phone but pretty out of it.

Ann
05-13-09, 09:56 PM
if not pls email me at caringhandsministries@hotmail.com

Ann
05-15-09, 09:35 PM
She got to come home today but does not feel at all well.

tann
05-17-09, 06:04 PM
Hopefully she is feeling better now..
It takes time ..

Father bless Cheri today as she recovers from her surgery..
strengthen her body and restore her completely..
refresh her in spirit with Your presence and peace...:ipray:

faithangel45
05-20-09, 12:43 PM
Praying for Cheri. Ann do you haveany new newsabout Cheri or how she is fdoing"Faithangel

Ann
05-20-09, 03:51 PM
I know she has a recheck by dr the beginning of next week. Hopefully we'll hear good news after that.

Ann
05-20-09, 04:02 PM
We know that part of Cheri's situation happened bec she was not able to get medical care she needed when she needed it and was not able to get the meds she needed. Therefore things got much more serious than if they had been treated at first. This is not a crack at her or the medical people in her area in any way. But please if you find yourself in any such circumstnces please email me caringhandsministries@hotmail.com I can't buy your med or force a dr to treat you but over the yrs we have learned a lot of ways to get care and get meds and I'll be glad to share them with any of you for anyone you care about. One good place to start besides the $4 prescription programs at Wal-Mart, Target, et al is http://www.needymeds.com which can be a bit overwhelming but if you follow the search options has a lot of good info...some drug manufacturer plans help with meds for people w/ incomes up to $40 a yr. This is not government help it is from the cos that make the meds. If you find it too confusing or feel too sick or overwhelmed to deal with the searches there emil me. :ghug:

Ann
06-02-09, 12:02 AM
Cheri called tonight and says she is feeling much better and thanks you for praying.