PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For Peacefull Sleep!!

welcome.to/bibleverses
12-03-01, 02:03 PM
PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACEFULL SLEEP!!
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PEACEFULL SLEEP!
--
FOR ME!!

grandpa
12-03-01, 07:11 PM
:angel: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for the Peace that passes all understanding for this precious person. Lord Jesus give this person peaceful sleep. Father fill this person with your Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding. Give them comfort and ease. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
12-03-01, 08:22 PM
Yes Lord! Amen and Amen.

trixiepup
12-04-01, 11:32 PM
dear lord, please grant this person a restful night's sleep. calm the thoughts and fears and stresses that are preventing sleep. bless this person with pleasant dreams that make the rest of the day happy, after waking.
amen

welcome.to/bibleverses
01-19-02, 03:25 AM
PLEASE kEEP PrayING For Peacefull Sleep.......THANKS

JoyceAnn
01-19-02, 12:58 PM
I bring every thought, every imagination, and every dream into the captivity and obedience of Jesus Christ. Father, I thank You that even as Your children sleep their heart counsels them and reveals to them Your purpose and plan. Thank you for sweet sleep, for You promised Your beloved sweet sleep. Therefore, let your childs heart be glad, and their spirit rejoice. Please let their body and soul rest and confidently dwell in safety.

:angel: Sweet Peace:angel:

Scripture Reference:
Matthew 16:19 Psalm 16:7-9
Matthew 18:18 Psalm 127:2
2Corinthians 10:5 Provervs 3:24

ManInBlack
01-20-02, 05:12 AM
O Lord, Eternal rest-giver, help us to find our hiding place within You, Lord. Thank You for the night and for sleep for our refreshment and renewal, Lord, throughout all things. Father, I know that life may not be completely easy to get by and that maycause some sleeping problems, but Lord I pray tha all worry and fear and whatever else can cause this lack of sleep would deparrt and be gone. Lord, even when we lie awake let our thoughts be filled of how we and others can grow nearer and nearer still to You, Lord, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah