PDA

View Full Version : Joyful morning wake up..

tann
02-09-08, 01:55 PM
I posted this early today but wanted to share it with you all too.. :ghug:
God is soooo good...

I woke up this morning with This Scripture in my heart and it was a sweet wake up..
The Lord was everywhere...

Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psa 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

There is nothing I can imagine that is of more value to me than the things God has taught me in my lifetime..
My heart finds joy in each verse...it is as though the very universe is filled with Him..
This morning He is everywhere...

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Thank You Father for all the wonders in my life..
every wise thing I have learned ..
Every joy in my heart..
Every truth You have shown me..
Every heart cleansing lesson ..
Every judgment in my life that has brought me into truth..

and the little things I experience in the short life time pales to the value of Your work in me..

I remember a song...
and cool, it is in my ESWORD..

I've had many tears and sorrows;
I've had questions for tomorrows,
There've been times I didn't know right from wrong.
But in every situation God gave blessed consolation that my trials come to only make me strong.

Refrain

Through it all, Through it all, I've learned to trust in Jesus I've learned to trust in God; Through it all, Through it all, I've learned to depend upon His Word.

I've been to lots of places;
And I've seen alot of faces,
There've been times I felt so all alone,
But in my lonely hours,
Yes, those precious lonely hours,
Jesus, let me know that I was His own.

Refrain

I thank God for the mountains;
And I thank Him for the valleys;
And I thank Him for the storms He brought me through,
For if I never had a problem;
I wouldn't know that He can solve them,
I'd never know what faith in God could do.

Refrain

Thank You Father... \o/

Ann
02-09-08, 03:31 PM
I love the times I wake up and His word is just there. :) Thank you for sharing this.

tann
02-10-08, 09:43 AM
:hug:

Thanks Ann, You are a blessing to me... :angel: