PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my mom!......

Unregistered
10-11-01, 10:53 PM
My mom she has uterine pre-cancer with the possiblility of cancer.

Ann
10-12-01, 12:31 AM
Father thank You that You love this poster and their mother very very much. Thank You that in Jesus stripes there is full healing for this mom and full release from both the cancer and it's causes. Thank You that it was caught in the very most early stages and can be dealt with. Please help the treatments to do everything that this family hopes and prays to have them do. And Father please help the whole family to be solid in Your word and not to give in to fear because You did not send them fear but love and power and sound minds in Christ. Please be in them all that they need tonight and from now on. In every place there has been hurt please put Your blessing and Your love. We bless them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Thank You.

CGC
10-12-01, 04:20 PM
I am praying

Marilyn
10-12-01, 05:30 PM
Lord ease these fears and this worry. Touch these lives with Your healing and wholeness. Minister Your Word to them that they might be filled with Your love, Your peace and Your joy! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
10-12-01, 07:51 PM
:angel: Father-God, Hear is a mom who needs the Healing touch of Jesus. Bless this whole family with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give Healing to all in the family and give them a great Holy Spirit Blessing. We love you father for the blessing of Jesus and Prayer. Agape. Grandpa.

Unregistered
10-13-01, 06:52 PM
My mom had another test. The doctor thought things looked good, but must wait for pathology report on Thursday to know for sure.

Unregistered
03-11-02, 07:26 AM
Dear Father
Thankyou for your loving kindness and mercy towards us. Thankyou for sending Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. Thankyou for the stripes he bore for our healing. We lift you up in our praises and glorify your name.

Thankyou for the victory over this cancer. thankyou for the healing that is taking place In Jesus Name AMEN

Ann
03-11-02, 12:05 PM
Amen.

faithangel45
06-26-04, 12:31 PM
Jesus, please be with and bless this dear child and her mother. Take all of that cancer out of this dear woman's body and heal her in Jesus' precious name I pray amen and amen.