PDA

View Full Version : sad death

butterfly
03-26-03, 12:26 AM
A good friend of my parent's died this morning from a seizure caused by a tumor that suddenly developed in her brain. She had bone cancer that was very agressive and pretty much beyond medical help, but still no one it expected it to happen this soon and this suddenly. She was the secretary at my dad's old church so I know everyone there was praying for a miracle, this is tragedy, no other way to put it. She was only in her fifties and she has a daughter about my age. Please pray for her especially, her mother was pretty much her only family. :( Please also pray for the church and for my parents, they're very torn up over this. Thank-you.

Ann
03-26-03, 12:42 AM
O Father please help this young lady and comfort her as only You can comfort. Please make provision for her every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Please help the people who love this lady to allow Your comfort to reach them and to comfort one another. Please especially comfort Cath and her family. Please let this somehow build a bridge and not a wall in Jesus name. Thank You.