PDA

View Full Version : Captured

Marilyn
03-23-03, 12:04 PM
Father I lift up each one of the service personnel who are now in the hands of the enemy. Touch each heart with Your presence and Your protection. Bring them to the cross to receive the redemption and freedom purchased for them by Your suffering, death and resurrection. Bless them beyond measure with Your Spirit and cause the enemy to abide by the Geneva conventions regarding captured soldiers. Soften the hearts of those who would do them physical and mental harm. satan I take authority over your plans of pain and torment. I rebuke your hatefulness and evil intent. I bind your power over these lives and cast you from them. Lord I loose Your Holy Spirit to bring freedom and peace and health and wholeness to those who were captured, in Jesus powerful name.

:usflag:

grandpa
03-23-03, 10:35 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name. We do Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Lord grant that there will not be any more killing. Bring Peace to the entire region. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
03-24-03, 12:42 AM
O yes Father please grant what Marilyn has prayed for. Thank You.

b
03-24-03, 05:09 AM
Amen God. please let there be no harm to these captured men. oh God please comfort them, protect them, and please let them know your love, may they cry out to You and be saved.
in Jesus' Name, Amen.

lap7
03-24-03, 08:12 PM
Lord we continually pray for our men and women in service in Iraq. We ask You to protect them and draw them close to You.

We pray especially for the POW's, Please protect them and fill their hearts and minds full of courage. May their training be remembered and may it save their lives.

Lord we continue to pray for the Iraq's that You would soften their hearts and turn their hearts to You in Truth.