PDA

View Full Version : God is STILL SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

rainbowjo
03-19-03, 08:35 AM
GOD IS GOOD.

He is so Good! He was GOOD last week and He still is GOOD this week... and, even with all the uncertainties of the future, I know FOR SURE that He will be GOOD next week too (!)......it's a PROMISE, Guaranteed, Cannot change......

"JESUS CHRIST, the SAME Yesterday, today and tomorrow" :D

Hello friends, you are such a blessing to me when I get here once a week and read your beautiful responses to my sharing. I know then that you really care and I lift you up to Jesus and thank Him for your wonderful CHRIST-like hearts........

Yes, as we LOOK TO HIM, He's changing our hearts to be like His. Isnt's it so GOOD that He loves us too much to leave us the way we are, but that He's constantly changing us and moulding us and refining us from Glory to Glory......

My heart's cry these days seems to be constantly... "Lord, don't leave me the way I am today.... don't let me be the same when I leave this worship time as when I came in, ..... don't let me be the same when I rise from my knees as when I knelt down on them,......don't let me be the same when I wake up tomorrow as when I fall asleep tonight.. CHANGE ME, Lord.... CHANGE ME....."

Oh, I'm so so so far from who God is making me to be, I get it so wrong and I need daily to be transformed by the renewing of my mind in Christ Jesus.......when I end up on my knees again having fallen or said things I shouldn't or gone my way instead of God's,....then once again I find myself crying earnestly...

"CHANGE ME, God, Change my heart. Change my mind.... don't leave me this way Lord,...... CHANGE ME to be like you..... More of you Lord, less of me.... CHANGE me, Lord, Change me......."

I am so Thankful that even when I can't see anything happening, I KNOW God has heard my prayer and IS CHANGING ME..... Changing me deep deep inside till one day it will all overflow to the outside too and people will say "Wow, GOD IS GOOD,.....look how He's changed her". I can't change myself,.... the world spends millions on books teeling us how to change ourselves... but, you know, ONLY GOD CAN CHANGE US.....

We need to fix our eyes on Him. His GOODNESS, His LOVE.....

Those things Paul writes of in Phillipians: things that are TRUE and Honourable and RIGHT, things that are PURE and LOVELY and ADMIRABLE.. things that are excellent and worthy of PRAISE....

God is GOOD. :D
In Him there is NO DARKNESS...... :cool:

God is really cool, He's AWESOME.... He sends us sun-rises everymorning and a love-song in the dawn chorus..... He hugs us with the beauty of CREATION and paints His signiture in the skies......

On Monday it was a holiday for us here in Ireland, St Patricks day ..... He was the one God used to bring Christianity over here to Ireland from England...... the SUN was streaming down on us through the day and the SON of GOD reminding me that He loves this country and He really cares about us. When people think of Ireland so often they think of the troubles,... but I want to ask you that if you think of Ireland you will remember the WONDERFUL God who is watching over this land...... GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL HERE IN IRELAND........He is stronger and more powerful than all the bombs and devastation we have expereinced in this country... LOVE NEVER FAILS.

God is GOOD. Say it aloud!!! Bind it round your necks. Write it on the tables of your hearts! He is GOOD. He is Good to YOU. He Loves YOU. YOU, my friend. God LOVES you.......

On Monday after early morning worship with friends in my church I was invited to a friend's house for a pancake breakfast and we enjoyed fellowship just like the Christians in the early church.....then we walked round the town in prayer, and later as I was sitting in my flat (SON-shine streaming in the windows) a friend phoned and asked if I wanted to go with him to Rossnowlagh which is a beautiful place by the coast... with wonderful sand to walk along and glorious heavenly views across the ocean.......

It was so beautiful God is GOOD to me!

He knows the plans He has for me. He knows the plans He has for you. Go and look for yourself in Jeremiah.. PLANS to give you a FUTURE and a HOPE.. .......

He is Good......

TRUST Him. He is Good and He is Faithful.......

HIS LOVE NEVER NEVER FAILS (1 Corinthians 13)

His WORD is ALL we need......It is more beautiful than gold... purer, richer,......a LIFE-spring of healing and HOPE.....it is GOOD. So GOOD. Taste and see...... it's DELICIOUS!!!!! I know, it was the very food that fed my inner hunger and showed me I could be free from years and years of bondage to worldly food........

It still is. It always will be. Without it I will die... so I'm going to feast on it daily and thank God again and again and again that He is GOOD.......

Just a few thoughts from a heart that has come to Know a GOOD God and Knows it's far too GOOD news to keep to myself..... I love you very much, thanks for listening to my heart......

Because I only come here briefly once a week then I'm not able to read all your posts and pray specifically into things but I want you to know I really care about you all and if every there's something you'd like me to pray about then I will gladly do so.. anyone, just e-mail me at rainbowjo@ilovejesus.net

I Love going to the feet of Jesus and pouring out my heart, I love lifting up to Him my friends and family. I love TRUSTING in His WORD and SEEKING His KINGDOM. I Love being His PRECIOUS daughter,.... and I love being part of the ilovejesus family too......

God-bless, Hugs and SON-shine,
from
JOanna

><)))))*>

Babeinchrist
03-19-03, 09:09 AM
WOW.Amen to that. God Is indeed good.

InvisaChick
03-19-03, 12:13 PM
I thank You Lord for people like JoAnn that appriciate Your work. Help us all to realize how much You do for us daily. I thank You Lord for so much in my life. This day, this hour, my family and my job. I could not survive without You blessing me daily and I thank You so much for the oportunities I have good or bad. I thank You for the person that was hired to replace my boss. I thank You so much that she is a Christian woman. There is so much to praise you for Father, that I can't even have enough space or time to say. Just thank You for everything.

I love You so much, Father. I praise You.

Ann
03-19-03, 03:31 PM
Hugs and prayers, JO.

Thank You for Joanna Jesus and for all You're doing in her life.

Marilyn
03-19-03, 08:32 PM
Thank You Jesus for allowing us to know and love Joanna. Her love for You and willingness to share it with us is SUCH a blessing! Thank You for each day that You walk with her and talk to her and assure her of Your love and strength. Thank You for blessing her with peace and wholeness. She is such a ray of sunshine in our hearts and in our lives. You have blessed us SO richly by bringing her here to share with us. Thank You Lord for Your goodness and Your blessings in Joanna life!

Our God Reigns!!